Welcome to the new server!

If you made it here, congratulations :cool:

it will still take about 48 hours before you can go here directly by typing ld4all.com

:boogie:

to cheat:
go to your computer -> windows -> system32 -> drivers -> etc
open the file named “hosts”

in there add:
64.9.105.165 ld4all.com
64.9.105.165 www.ld4all.com

save and close the file and go to ld4all.com, then it should work :smile:

I’m getting here using that :tongue:

Final touches still in progress, but the forum is reachable again :boogie:

thank you for your patience :smile:

I made it! But i typed ld4all.com and it worked!
Gratz Q, i hope the new server will serve us dreamers for a long time :smile:

PS. First!

PS2: I dint stalk here, realy, its a real coinsidence that i made this post 4 minutes after Q. :razz:

Yes! Finally up again! I’m so happy! :cool_laugh:

Bout darn time.

I like it already time taken to load the page: less than a second. LITTERALLY! :happy:

By the way, you have to log out if you automatically log on to the page, or it will still say that the forums are down…

EDIT: Er. Wait. That would be the address “forum.ld4all.com” not working. “ld4all.com/forum” works.

OMG OMG OMG THE FORUMS BACK UP!!!1111oneone1111!!!1!111one11!!!exclaimationpoint

cough

“Yay!” :razz:

Even though I’ve been on here less and less lately, I need to at least see my forum peeps once a day, or I go INSANE. eye twitches

/me hugs the forumers. :grouphug:

FORUM! :happy:

Sealife is cool, but it’s just… not enough :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I’m glad the forum’s finally back ^^ Already updated my DJ too…

/me :hyper:

Ooooh the new place looks so cool! Congratulations Q! :hugs:

Party everyone! :happy: :cool:8)8)

Didn’t for me.

As for getting here by cheating, I never had to do that. What if you have the page bookmarked?

It doesn’t matter all that much; all that really matters is that LD4all is back! :cool_laugh:

/me does something to show that she is excited.

Lol, the whole “cheating” thing is a little confusing me. It’s like people are saying “it doesn’t work for me. I can’t come here”. :eek: How can they read how to cheat if they can’t come here?

Im here too :grin:

The most frustrating thing was too see you had a new pm , and then the forums down hehe

WOOHA!!
:hurray: :hurray:

I did it just by typing ld4all!

It’s up!!! WOOOHA! It’s UP! :partying_face: :partying_face:

I tried just using the bookmark first and it worked :smile: so I didn’t need to add the ip numbers :boogie:
/me looks forward to less time waiting for pages to load :hyper:

Looks like a big improvement in perfomance so far. :smile:

gratz on the new server :cool:

looks like this one should have enough performance for a while. but for some reason im hoping it won’t be :tongue:

(because that means we have too many people using the servers, meaning lots more active members :cool: )

Q just so you know. I have been having problems getting to the site today.

It was fine before, but I had to add the IP to hosts file just to get here today.

it should be fine again now mohegan, i just cancelled the old hosting account; apparently it still used DNS settings from there, they have been changed on the new server now :smile:

meh, it has to do with the setup of the nameservers, somehow it still used those of the old server. I have changed them now but it could take 24-48 hours before everything works.

It worked It worked! :bow: :bow: