EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 131
The Spirit of Giving XIV

good dream recall without using dream journal!

Author  Message 
Malac

good dream recall without using dream journal!
PostPosted: Mon 15 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

Yay A Contribution By Me! Now To Business. 1. U Must B Able To Remember Atleast 2 Dreams Per Night To Do This(i Think Newayz But 1 Could Do). 2. All U Merely Have To Do Is, When U Wake Up From Dream,recall It And Convert All Thoughts Of It Into A Single Word. Example: U R At A Party, Then U Go Outside, Its A Long Dream, And Then U Fight Flying Dogs, U Wake Up And Recall Dream And U Convert Dream To A Main Subject,( dog ). Now Just Go Back To Sleep And Do Same Thing With Other Dreams( Btw Yell The Word Several Times In Head B4 Going Back To Sleep So U Wont Forget Word). It Helps Me Get 4 Vivid, Rich In Detail Dreams Per Night Without Writing At Night( God Helps Me Remember Also Lolz, I Love Me God). Also It Helps To Write These Words In Dj If U R Forgetting Words And Also When I Remember Words, It Brings Backfurther Details I Might Have Forgotten. Also If I Could Name This Usefull Tip Then Its, Malac's One Word Recall Tech. : P

Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Wyvern has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: Nightly

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

I do something similar to this anyway. smile

And It Would Be Easier On The Eyes If You Didn't Capitalize Every Letter.

Malac

PostPosted: Tue 16 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

Lolz, Srry, The Reason Is Because Im Typing On Cellphone To Post And It Capitalizes Everything. Took Me Like 5 Min. To Just Typethis!

Jayster
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Malac, it was quite difficult reading your post as im slightly dislexic (i know i cant spell it either.so don't comment). But it sounds like your idea can really help me out with my dream recall. When I wake up in the night,i just dont have the energy to log my dream before falling back to sleep, and in the morning Iv forgotten.

Please,please can you re-post your entry a little more clearly,so i can understand it a bit better. I think your idea can really help me.

Thanks

Ashvura
Long Lost Dreamer
Astral Explorer

LOL @ the capitalization ... modern technology huh wink5

As for your method, I was already using it without realizing it wa a special technique! When I don't have time to keep up with my DJ, have forgotten my paper one, etc. I just go by a couple of keywords to remember.

Xion
Lucid Apprentice
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 5

When I don't have time / am too lazy to write down my dreams, I usually just commit them in my memory. If it's really important or interesting, I might put it in my DJ on later time. But everytime I do it (which isn't, fortunately, often), I focus rather on remembering key images (scenes, DC (especially faces) etc.) than keywords. I think it's always easier to rebuild image (a dream) from image(s).

print