EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

I have a technique, how do I control when I LD?

Author  Message 
KragonV
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I have a technique, how do I control when I LD?
PostPosted: Thu 25 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

Ever since i made up a new method to get lucid in dreams i been having lucid dreams every day. I have tried exploring things and having fun in my dreams but after months of lucid dreaming its starting to get boring. I have tried everything i can think of, flying, being a superhero, traveling back in time (in my dream), dreaming about hot girls, everything! I have had my fun but now i will like time to have a normal sleep, but i don't want my ability to go away, i just want control of my ability, like when to have lucid dreams and when to not have it.

<mod>Topic title changed from, "Why do i have lucid dreams every night?" to, "I have a technique, how do I control when I LD?" Since it seems assumed that the posters technique is the cause of getting lucid, however, they state that they want to control when they Lucid Dream. dragon</mod>

rarebreed
Lucid Robotocist
Somniologist
LD count: 20ish

hello KragonV and welcome to the forums. First off, WOW! a lucid dream every night 0_0...thats amazing, care to elaborate on the techinique? also, two things:
1.there is a whole section in the forums called lucid adventures that has different things you can do while lucid, there are also monthly adventures that I believe are done in coordination with another site/forum as well.
2.You should be able to just let your dream go as it is. Although you will be aware that it is a dream, you can still let it take its own course and perhaps lose yourself in it(if thats what you want.

good luck, and please elaborate on the method

Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: i++;

I don't know what I'm more curious about...the technique or how long it took to master it...

I'd love to have LD's every night! 8D

Current LD goal(s): Fire fight!
KragonV
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

very easy technique turn3 im not sure if i wanna tell anyone though. ill think about it.

KragonV
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Im thinking about selling the technique to someone, so im not sure. I still need to do some research about it. I think it works for everyone but like i said not sure.

Sonic922
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

If you give it away, you won't have to do research :) . Pease think about it, look at all the people around who you will make happy.

Also, I have't been able to control LDing yet, but I reccomend dreamwalking, that way you could actually show off to you're friends and maybe meet some real girls ;p .

Kit
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

KragonV wrote:
Im thinking about selling the technique to someone, so im not sure. I still need to do some research about it. I think it works for everyone but like i said not sure.

Selfish human nature as always, it wouldnt shock me if it was just MILD or WILD.

But anyways, once you become lucid just close your eyes and fall back into normal sleep.

kingoflight
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

<mod>I have split the explanation of the technique off to a separate topic since it started a discussion about it. The topic can be found here Using writing to get lucid. dragon </mod>

After months of lucid dreaming i'd still have a billion and one things to do, anywho try staying up till your really tiered and how about writing " i will NOT have a lucid dream"

i always find i sleep like a dead man when i am really tiered.

also cut sugar and caffine out of your system for about 2 hour before to nod off.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Lucid Initiate

LOL, shut up you lucky ****er, stop complaining.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Lucid Initiate

Hey, Duck your display pic was trying to eat me in my first LD and thats why I woke up, lmao

vv.Aviran
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I have an idea for you witch will help you control - when to be lucid and when not to be. All you have to do is to become lucid as usual, and then go through a door and make a normal dream behind that door. Or you can try to fall asleep in a LD...

KragonV
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

Yesterday i was thinking of what to do in my lucid dream. I came across this idea. In my lucid dream i summoned a T.V. and a dvd player. I put a random dvd in there and it turns out it was playing a movie about my previous day. What i did that day? I went to play some basketball and it played that exact moment, it was pretty cool but i still long for a good nights sleep, it just gets frustrating to get lucid everytime i go to sleep, it is like im living two lives.

c@rl0s
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

yea i have the same problem almost all of my dreams are lucid i know that im lucid i just dont want to control it. mmmm i guess i have alot of lucid dreams beacus i think about it too much and as long as i can remember whenever i was in a dream i knew. but i dont take advantage of the lucidness thoug caz i go to school and mostly i just want to sleep....maybe im a natural lucid dreamer...

Eldwinn
Shaman of the Forest
Astral Explorer

KragonV wrote:
As long as you believe it will work, then the chances are it would.

Just give it a try. But i must warn you, if it does work you will be having many lucid dreams, and you will get bored of it and will want a night sleep without any lucidity.
there is no possible way I can ever get bored of lucid dreaming

vv.Aviran
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Congrats for your 200th post, Eldwinn! tounge2 reallybiggrin

print