Almost had second ld

Author  Message 
Matt7752
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 11

Almost had second ld
PostPosted: Fri 11 May, 2007  Reply with quote

I was watching tv in my dream and kept trying to change the channel and it kept going back to another channel so I looked at my hands and I had six. Then I became lucid but as fast as it come on I got a tingling up my body and everything went black and I woke up. I didnt even have time to try and techniques to prolong it. But I will hopefully be getting more cause ever since I started keeping a dj I have remember most of my dreams everyday and I remember alot more of the dream too.

Talon Arana
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
Scribes

Re: Almost had second ld
PostPosted: Mon 21 May, 2007  Reply with quote

Matt7752 wrote:
I was watching tv in my dream and kept trying to change the channel and it kept going back to another channel so I looked at my hands and I had six. Then I became lucid but as fast as it come on I got a tingling up my body and everything went black and I woke up. I didnt even have time to try and techniques to prolong it. But I will hopefully be getting more cause ever since I started keeping a dj I have remember most of my dreams everyday and I remember alot more of the dream too.

That's good! ^^ It's wonderful you almost got your second-- an easy 'technique' to stay lucid it just to remain calm... maybe as soon as you realise you should calm yourself down to achieve lucidity more effectively...?

Well in any case, Good luck!
Hope you have a lucid tonight!~ ^^

print