Pause Time

Help

Author  Message 
Spartan76092
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sat 08 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

Kit wrote:
Congrats on the lucid dream. Here are some tips to stay lucid, and ways to notice you are about to wake up and need to use them.

When your vision becomes blurred, or you start feeling like you are losing control you are waking up. Also when the edges of your vision get dark or pure black, many people find this happens when they are waking up from a lucid dream.

Now for how you stay in the dream. First try looking at your hands and rubbing them together, tell yourself you want more time. usually the physical sensation willl keep you asleep.

If this is failing spin on your axis as fast as you can, continue to tell yourself you are still dreaming and you are on your way to a new dream (This prevents FA's). When you spin fast enough your mind cant hold all the details of the dream around it and makes a new dream around you when you stop turn3

Ya, but half the time it is like an instant thing, I wake up in like 3 seconds. As compared to a gradually wake up. It's probably my alarm clock or my family members.

Serith
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat 08 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

To help remember your goals for when you're lucid, pick one thing in particular that you want to try, and focus on that. When you do a reality check, remember the one goal you chose, and remind yourself to try it as soon as you're lucid. The repetition will make it easier to remember, and associate remembering your goal with reality checking. When you do a reality check after you become lucid, hopefully the association between reality checking and remembering your goal will remind you of it, and you'll be able to do whatever you had planned.

Spartan76092
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sat 15 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

That's a great idea.

Sakoda
That's my name.
cookie lover
Scribes
LD count: '09 about 4
Location: Terhe is an icaseinrng duobt of the rtiealy of tihs rlieaty

PostPosted: Sat 15 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

also doing a quieting exercise before bed helps wink

Spartan76092
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sat 22 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

I actually made a list last night. While i was in bed, I was thinking of things I would do, and I said they would be on a list. I actually got lucid, (DILD not WILD, I was trying for wild) but I actually remembered the list, but I started to read it and it had stupid poems and stuff that seemed like I copied them down in class last year in LA. Just becuase I was frustrated by that not working out, I forgot about what I needed to do, and I could have easily remebered the the first 5 things on the list, but I was overwelmed by that. Anyway, I woke up from the LD later, so I didn't do anything except talk to my friends in my dream for less than 3 minutes. So it completely sucked. And last night, I didn't even have a clue. I was at school and I'm on spring break right now. DING DING DING!!!

Okay, last night, my sight went to black. And I felt like I could be in a dream. I tried imagining things, staying calm, all that crap. That feeling like I was in the dream went away, but it was still black, but a little different now. This feeling went away and came back like 3 times.

What am I suppose to do, can anyone help me with that?

print