[b]Welcome to the Seventh Lucidity Challenge![/b]

LC I - TM and initiator: Ian1 - winner: -=JaSoN=-
LC II - TM: Magnus - winner: Q
LC III - TM: Q - winner: Bravsein
LC IV - TM: Bravsein - winner: WritersCube
LC V - TM: WritersCube - winner: dimsya
LC VI - TM: dimsya - winner: Queen SD

Rules
Players will be given points each day based on how well they performed in their dream on the previous night. What do I mean by this? Well, I will explain. You see, there will two different types of ways to earn points. There will be lucid points, and task points. Let me explain lucid points first.

Lucid points are simply given based on how lucid a player gets during the night. The possible amounts of general points that can be earned are as follows:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up within 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

In order to get your score you must post the dream in this topic the day following the night you had the dream, and it must be posted before 9:00 PM EST (2:00 GMT), because that is when I tally up the scores (the next task maker can change it to a different time, if he or she wishes.)

Now, here is the fun part. Every other day of the round, the Task maker comes up with a task for the players to complete in their dreams. Now, each task has several different amounts of points that can be earned, depending on the task and how well the player completed it. For example:
Task: Fly to Rome in your dream tonight.
Succeed in flying, but don’t get to Rome = 20 points
Get to Rome, but not by flying = 30 points
Fly, and see Rome ahead of you but never actually reach it = 35 points
Make it to Rome by flying = 40 points
Fly to Rome but find yourself in a magical land called Gerfwergahbafwabah! = :eh: Uhm… 20 points.

The points from completing the task and your lucid points will be added up to make your full score. Also, when you post your dream, also post the score you think you got, to make it easier for the task maker. If you complete the task without becoming lucid, unlikely as that may be, you will still get your task points.

You can also score points by completing tasks that were assigned on previous days, so long as they were assigned during the current round. However, if you complete a task the night it is given, you will receive a 10 point bonus. Remember, you may complete more than one task each night.

Now, when the round comes to an end, whoever has the highest amount of points gets to be the task maker for the next round. If there is a tie, as many tiebreaker nights will be held as necessary, but no new tasks will be assigned during the tiebreakers and the tied players will have to use tasks earlier nights in the round.

And the Final Scores are…

1. Mugiwara - 155
  2. hunaynay - 145
  3. Liam_sw - 70
  4. Siiw - 65
  5. MatrixManNe0 - 50
  6. Zz - 30
  7. Yohan - 10
  8. Doson
  9. Magnus
  10. Recall

Good job everyone on your Lucid Dreams!

[i]Congratulations Mugiwara![/i][i][b] The Winner of the Seventh Lucidity Challenge! [/i][/b]

Sign me up again. I blame my poor performance last time on school, but now I’m out! :happy:

I am in :cool:

hey can you put me in?

With holidays coming I will be spending more time on this website so sign me up as well.

/me is signing up, this is my third LC(well second as a dreamer)
and third times a charm
And as someone else said now holidays is coming

Sign me up too :content:

I don’t know. Will this happen during Christmas/New Year? I might be travelling. Unless you allow another user to post on my behalf, then I could SMS what to post, and get an SMS with the Tasks…

Sign me up too :grin:

I’d like to start as soon as we have 10 people. I also have a few ideas for holiday tasks, so yes Bruno, if it is alright with everyone competing, I would like to do it over the Holidays.

(Besides, most people will have time off from school/work, so there may be some better results.)

As far as someone posting on your behalf, I think that will be OK, so long as I know who it is and you can verify all the information afterwords, before the challenge is completely over. (In other words: I want you to tell me they posted the right info.)
I’d hate to have to exclude someone due to holiday travel. :smile:

/me adds liam to list.
Should I add you, too, Bruno?

Thank you Ysim,

Every day is there a different task to earn task points?

Essentially, though I’m thinking I’ll give you guys 48 hours for each task.

Yeah, 48 hours would be better :yes:

oh oh oh!
sign me up please!

Nah, thanks Xander, I’ll pass. It would be overcomplicating, and I can always join the next challenge :wink:

OK.

/me adds recall

Only 2 Slots remaining!

may i join?

Ofcourse!

1 golden ticket left!

:woot:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I would like to participate. Sign me up!!!

runs around cheering that procrastination didn’t mess me up again! :cheer: :hurray: :bounce:

Aww :sad: i wanted to join