Scientific and full of spelling mistakes, haha:

I wrote:

That is why the sly looks blue no matter which direction you look

Jester300
Skeptic believer
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Wed 19 Dec, 2007  Reply with quote

really, neutral I thought it was reflecting off bodies of water and moisture in the air. Obviously can't reflect off the ground...
Learn something new everyday eh? ^^

Liam
Is tired
Dream Deity
Liam has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2007  Reply with quote

grrr I made some Blue Water and left it in the sun for 2 hours, when i came back to see it i found out my mum poured it down the sink.

burning_idle
Runcible Agent
Dream Deity

Perhaps your mum is an evil agent of conventional therapies, she saw your blue water and thought you were turning to devil worship, heck, it won't b long before your hanging out in graveyards chanting. You'd better hope she never sees you doing yoga

On a side note, the more I read up about this, the more it sounds like nonsense.
Red water charging your body with Iron? Say What!?

Liam
Is tired
Dream Deity
Liam has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 10

burning_idle wrote:
Perhaps your mum is an evil agent of conventional therapies, she saw your blue water and thought you were turning to devil worship, heck, it won't b long before your hanging out in graveyards chanting.

Well that would explain a lot tounge2

LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

man can teleport and levitate

the more you read that the more it might sound like nonsense, but what about when we figure out how to with science ?

you could sit there reading the sentence "man can fly" and hear the wright brothers talking about their plane, and still think it is hooey you know, they were flying for many years before people even accepted what they were doing, because it was just so abnormal to their normal perceptions

now the way to really verify if what we are doing is placebo, in which case we have a strong enough placebo to give someone laxative effects by taking a few sips of water, which is a powerful experiment in and of itself

or whether the water works as colored,

since we can't really do any double blind things, or have control groups over the internet, is we need brave souls to try either the freckle removing statement with lemon juice, or the laxative effect with orange water

if a lot of people are having orange water cause them such sensations than either their imagination is more powerful than we could ever conceive, proving this colored water therapy is a legitimate magickal ritual like chanting or anything else, worth doing if it works for you, and effortless to try to see if it works

or that colored water really does have effects

now again i would say look at the studies someone else talked about about how the molecular structure of water changes based upon singing to it!
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emot o.htm

what has to be kept in mind is a lot of the interesting science is not really payed attention to by the mainstream as it doesn't fit with their rigid views of the world, or doesn't have anything to do with ipods and such......

i mentioned a certain leafy plant that kills tumors, that you can get legally in amsterdam, and this medical knowledge was known since the 70s, and suppressed heavily heavily by the American medical industry, covered up
peace!

Jayster
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Dont suppose you could share this knowledge of the leafy plant that clears tumours, or am I just being stupid. Are you talking a Marujana ( which I obviously cant spell)?

Or will the American government kill you for posting that?

Sakoda
That's my name.
cookie lover
Scribes
LD count: '09 about 4
Location: Terhe is an icaseinrng duobt of the rtiealy of tihs rlieaty

rolleyes there are problems with this 1. were to get the plant , not all plants are can be raised everywhere no 2. who gets the rights for marketing it (firms will surely strive for exclusive marketing rights sadyes

As for the color business , this is not going to work , water has a memory of 0.00000000000003 milliseconds (ir around that value) , and how can such a crude way as illuminating affect any maybe existing life force ?: huh: just a question for you ... Liam , that won't work in 1 day anyways no

Shaper
Lord of Dreams
LD4all addict
LD count: Many

Eyelids wrote:
man can teleport and levitate

the more you read that the more it might sound like nonsense, but what about when we figure out how to with science ?

you could sit there reading the sentence "man can fly" and hear the wright brothers talking about their plane, and still think it is hooey you know, they were flying for many years before people even accepted what they were doing, because it was just so abnormal to their normal perceptions

The difference is, the Wright brothers proved they could do it.
Nobody has ever proved that 'paranormal' levitation or teleportation is possible in the way the Wright bros. proved flight was possible. Moreover, most advocates of this sort of things maintain that such things can't be proven scientifically, is if it helps their case.

I'm sorry if I am coming off as rude or closed minded, because I am really trying not to be. But when you say things like "what has to be kept in mind is a lot of the interesting science is not really payed attention to by the mainstream as it doesn't fit with their rigid views of the world," you've got to realize that science is only rigid in it's methods. It has to be, otherwise we would never sort out what is true from what isn't. So when something doesn't survive that rigidity, we can be pretty sure that it's false or that it needs to be very carefully re-examined...science needs to be this way. If it weren't, you and I and everyone else here on the forums would not be living in houses, using computers, and talking over the internet.

Quote:

now again i would say look at the studies someone else talked about about how the molecular structure of water changes based upon singing to it!
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emot o.htm

This is off topic, but even sympathizers with 'Dr' Emoto and his water crystals ideas have expressed concerns about his credentials and the conduct and results of these experiments.

Quote:

i mentioned a certain leafy plant that kills tumors, that you can get legally in amsterdam, and this medical knowledge was known since the 70s, and suppressed heavily heavily by the American medical industry, covered up
peace!

Marijuana does not kill tumors, and since the smoke is usually unfiltered, it carries more toxins into your system than tobacco smoke from cigarettes does (so you can bet that it might even cause more tumors!) Seriously, just because something is 'covered up' (and I use that term very loosely) doesn't mean that it's the best thing in the world for you and that it's only being covered up because it doesn't fit someone's "rigid views of the world." Sometimes, these things aren't popular in mainstream science if only for the fact that they are just plain false.

Bruno
a smiling haze
Globahead
Chat Mods
LD count: a bunch.

This topic is now locked because some members, after having been warned, insisted on the drug talk.

print