mp3-alarm induction method- MAILD

Mp3-Alarm Induction Method- MAILD

1. Get a freeware mp3 alarm program for your computer.
  2. Set it to go off at a late REM cycle.
  3. choose a file that is a soud effect (search ‘find sounds’)
    that is distinct egnough that you will recognize it in your dream. it should loop for atleast 30 seconds so that you won’t miss it. Familiarize yourself with doing a reality check when you hear that sound
  • i use the effect “english phone bell” i had it extended in a music editing program from lasting 9 seconds to lasting a minute.

4. For the volume it is important that it is loud egnough that it will trigger a reality check, yet quiete egnough that it won’t wake you up.

1. If you haven’t suceess change the time it is set to go off at.

This method will work best if you have a laptop or a comuter that is close to your bed. change the power settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically. The closer the better because the less tension on the chord of your headphones the less likely it will pull out of your ear.

Use earbud head phones and place 1 in your ear. tape it on with masking tape it well so that it won’t fall out when you sleep.

duct tape really stays yet hurts when you take it off so I wounldn’t recommend it. LOL.

EDIT 1: you can just set speakers to a low volume if wearing headphones is uncomfotrable

Edit 2: will work best if you time it to go off during an REM cycle or playing throughout the night.

Sounds like a great method! I would love to try it but sadly my computer is not in the bedroom.

ok ill try this but can u give me a link to get the mp3 alarm. also can i put the alarm on my phone or ipod instead of leaving it on my computer?

awesome heres a link.
[mod]here is the real link download.com/Alarm-Clock/300 … ?tag=lst-1 :cool: [/mod]
yea now that you mention it, a phone or ipod could work just aswell.

thanks now do i install it then put it on my phone?

that one is for pc.

maybe there is a setting built into your phone.

i dont know :tongue:

since it’s hit or miss for if you hear it during your REM cycle or a dream. It may be better to have the alarm go off once you fall asleep and to just keep playing throughout the night.

has ne1 had any succes playing non-binaural music and hearing it in a dream?