EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

Getting advice of Lucid Dreaming... from DCs

Author  Message 
alehar

Getting advice of Lucid Dreaming... from DCs
PostPosted: Wed 11 Jun, 2008  Reply with quote

I had a lucid dream earlier this morning in which I found myself in a large home speaking to a middle-aged couple. I don't recall how I came into lucidity, but I did. I started to fade out and lose the dream, and the woman in the dream actually told me to say "Increase lucidity." I did, and regained control of the dream for a short period of time.

Has anyone else had a DC give you hints as to how to reestablish lucidity? Is this just a manifestation of my LD knowledge?

Thanks!

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Wow, that's cool!

I've been wanting to speak to my subconscious and ask him/her/it if he/she/it can help me get better at LD'ing, either "pulling some strings" or giving me tips.

G. atlanticus
Shiny Space Slug
Dream Deity
LD count: 23

One of my most recent LDs was caused when a DC ran past me saying "What are you so worried about? It's a dream!" draait opzekop (I was stressing because I had unintentionally killed two IRL friend DCs in the dream)

My very first LD was caused by a conversation between an IRL friend DC and me, though I did come to the "I'm dreaming" conclusion by myself.

DC can be so funny. And yet so helpful. ^^

PS: Welcome to LD4all alehar!!! welcome Why not post an introduction in this topic?

Current LD goal(s): *formerly known as hunaynay
krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Fri 13 Jun, 2008  Reply with quote

I asked an old man how to fly. He seemed to have known how to explain it in the past, but not for a long time. He said "let's see... First you have to lay down." He did not explain further.

Predaliendog
The True Reaper
Novice dreamer
LD count: 17 so far

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jun, 2008  Reply with quote

My grandma got me lucid one time, we were just talking and she said: "you do know your dreaming dont you?".I did an RC and sure enough i was dreaming...

LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jun, 2008  Reply with quote

a DC of a musician I like / vaguely know / understand a lot came out of a closet and told me "you disappear because you zen out too much, in a dream you don't let yourself space you focus in on intricate details" and i found the advise helpful.

print