EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

What's the longest lucid dream you ever had?

Author  Message 
Johnny Tambourine
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 11

PostPosted: Sat 02 May, 2009  Reply with quote

I think the longest LD I had lasted an hour or so dream time. I'm not really sure if it was one dream or just a series of dreams that continued off of eachother and I stayed lucid through the REM cycles. Each part of it took place in different parts in my house and I have lapses in my memory of going to different rooms.

I actually had a pretty long ND last night. I can't really remember any details about what happend over the course of the days, but there was this thing where people had to vote on a new species of fish to be invented and once a day one of the fish got eliminated. There was this huge tank full of dozens of fish to be chosen (it's hard to explain) so I'm assuming days passed, but I can't remember very much of the days other than being in the room with the tank. I do remember going home a couple of times and getting really close to becoming lucid, but I never did a RC and must have just gotten used to the differences in my house. I can't remember which fish ended up getting chosen. sadblauw

I think that we just don't remember parts of dreams that are uneventful, or our mind just skips over anything that's boring to something more exciting.

LegendaryDreamer
All-Natural
Somniologist
LegendaryDreamer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 61 Total, +1

PostPosted: Sat 02 May, 2009  Reply with quote

The longest LD I had was about twenty minutes long.
It was rather fuzzy at the beginning, but most of it was with me stabilizing the dream lol.
I remember walking into the snow in my bare feet and socks and it felt like I was stepping on damp, warm cotton.

Current LD goal(s): Do A Reality Check! If lucid, take off and FLYYY!!! One of the best things to do
OneiricVisions

PostPosted: Sun 31 May, 2009  Reply with quote

about 4 hours a couple nights ago... it was absolutely amazing.

Valerys
Keeper of the Light
Lucid Initiate
LD count: you mean NDs?

PostPosted: Wed 03 Jun, 2009  Reply with quote

The longest lucid dream I ever had was about a week. I was, let's say, in the "days of creation" tounge2

print