Night Stalkers & Dream Walkers

Does anyone know about them?
Long story short, Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers are real people who go into other people’s dreams. The difference between them is that Dream Walkers are peaceful dream tourists, but Night Stalkers are ruthless, brutal people who ruin your dreams and torture your mind.
I know what you’re thinking: LOLWUT?!
But this topic from dreamviews claims that it’s possible:
https://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=37621
Most of the pages on there are filled with people saying how they met and were tortured by the Night Stalkers, and others daring them to come into their dream…
I don’t really believe it, but the topic has been going on for more than a year…
Discuss.
(PS: From now on in this topic, NS = Night Stalkers, and DW = Dream Walkers)

i dont believe it either
people talking about DW or even the NS
you never see on the forum hey that was me haunting you last night :tongue:(at least i didnt)
kinda weird…
would expect the so called NS also beeing active on a forum like this right?
or any other site.
a NS forum… sharing there haunting dreams with eachother…?
ah oh well Just My Thoughts :smile:

Yeah, I suppose that if they do exist, and really go on Dreamviews, then they would come here too. GO ON NS!!! COME IN MY DREAM TONIGHT AND GIVE ME HELL!!! :woo:
Anyways, why, if they were lying, would they continue for a year and a half?!!

okay let me refrase that…
the prob do got NS or DW in there dreams only its not people from rl
but it seems that the really wanna believe that…
and people get caught up in it, just like you and me are doing now :tongue:
only this topic prob wont last a year. (hehe) :happy:
anyways think you get the point

Yeah, I think that they lied so much to others for a year and a half, that they actually started to think their own lies were true…
I am 99.9% sure it isn’t true. That missing 0.1% is because deep down I really wish it was true. That would be so cool :woo:
Anyone else want to discuss?!

i actually read the whole post one night months ago, and talk about it with a good fellow lucid dreaming friend.

i don’t know if it is true or if it isn’t, but i do feel that the OP is drawing from some truth, i have encountered the dark cloaked shadowy beings known as shadow beings also called a few other things, maybe that person is confusing the shadow beings and just renaming them to fit her/his personality? i don’t know.
but from personal experience, i have come across some bad ass dream people hell bent on causing me pain, thats until im like wtf you think your doing to me?! im gonna kick ur head in!

if i must play in this game, which i dont mind :tongue:
i feel these so called night stalkers are nothing but servants to some higher darker force, quite possibly the vary shadow beings that i have encountered.
i come across people in lucids who seem covered by dark energy somewhat like shadow beings but nothing to the degree that shadow beings are, and they also dress in the same type of way.
i learnt some pretty bad stuff walking in the shadows, there techniques.
but to be fully honest i dont know if night stalkers exist who are human from rl.
but what i do know is this, i did a little study into satanism. and just like any religion there’s many branches to one.
the one that stood out the most to me was, spiritual satanism-- these guys are just like you or me, but they use states like astral projection/lucid dreaming to cause pain and discomfront to people, they even wanna hurt angels.
this is just my two cents

If shared dreaming was achievable (and learnable) than some people would obviously use it for ‘good’ or ‘bad’ reasons.

Reminds me of the mazzeri from the Dream-Hunters of Corsica, though I guess that’s a pretty different subject in and of itself.

does anyone know about Elmo ?

he is a red furry guy that goes into your dreams and gives you cookies

all forms of mythology are hypnosis
forming suggestions and congruency in the mind

my words may cause some of you to dream about Elmo, this does not make him so.

I should know, I’ve been impaled on metal tubes, cut in half, beheaded and had my face bitten off more than once :wink:
Dude, that was just freaky! :eek: though I don’t think the so-called ‘night stalkers’ are actually ‘spiritual’ satanists. ‘Spiritual’ satanists are basically a couple of people who think they’re so cool and have magical powers…

Yes, but I don’t think that many people know how to. Oh, and that mazzeri article was fascinating! Didn’t think my southern neighbours were so interesting! (I live in France).

Yeah, but why have some of them been posting/lying for more than a year?

Fanta didn’t say they were lying he posted

the prob do got NS or DW in there dreams only its not people from rl
but it seems that the really wanna believe that…
and people get caught up in it, just like you and me are doing now

I also have to ask posters to respect other’s beliefs! (re the satanist description!)

Well, if SD is possible, why shouldn’t this be?
If someone could come into your dream, why couldn’t he ruin the enviroment in it?

First of all we don’t know if SD are possible…I mean like, 100% for sure. We try to connect with others here at LD4all who know A LOT about LD’s (well sounds logical :tongue: ), to share dreams etc - till now without any ‘perfect’ results.
If such a big community like us have to practice a lot for SD’s - how can someone else enter your dream to stalk you? He/she would be a master lol, but here at LD4all there are LD-masters too (ok this sounds kinda funny, but I try to explain something :grin: ) and for them it’s very difficult to share 1 dream - what if, to stalk people every night. :eek:
To me it’s not possible - I mean, MAYBE it is possible if you know each other and tried to have SD’s before, you know how it works - etc, till the moment 1 of the 2 says it’s enough and wants to stop SD’ing and the other wont. But then you really have to be an expert to communicate in dreams while the other one tries to block you. Hmm really… I don’t believe much about those stories. Maybe 1 change a million it is real…

Dream caracters can be very bad, and some can hunt you until you know what he/she is trying to say - if you don’t want to figure out, try to block those dreams or just ignore them - they will keep visiting you. Stalker arrives! :cool: Maybe it feels more comfortable for some people to think there is a real stalker and ask people how to block other people from their dreams - to solve the ‘problem’ ,then the theory the DC is from their inner world, which means there is a part of them what/who is hunting themselves.

Those people want to physically harm people!

(I did change it to ‘spiritual’ satanists, though, since some satanists might be good, but in any case, not the ‘spiritual’ ones.)

@Dryalantha-yeah, we don’t know if SDs are possible, but there are some people from this forum that claim they had SDs.Take the ‘‘I made contact’’ thread for example.
Why would so much people lie?
And, how do you know no one from LD4all is a DW or a NS?

What I mean, there are just a few who had SD’s - I don’t believe they would lie. :smile:
But it’s not like they would have SD’s every night… it takes a lot of practice to have a SD I think, so it would be very difficult to have SD’s every night AND stalk someone. I didn’t say no one from here isn’t a DS or NS - I just think it’s not possible that so many people have NS/DS’s while not that much people can SD. :smile: This means that most of them are just dreams with DC’s - and just a few ‘‘real’’ NS/DS. IF NS/DS can be ‘real’ that is.

I’m a NS myself. I just don’t really know if people share my dreams of me stalking them. But i can’t ask them either cause then they’ll know it’s me… DAMNIT

Do you try to torture or cause pain or distress to the people you stalk?

ill like to welcome any night stalker into my dream, just to kick ur ass