trying WILD

ok so i first heard about WILDs yesterday so i thought id try it that night. I didnt set my alarm or anything i just tried to be completely calm and relaxed and not put much if any thought to anything well i think i started it. I didnt want to move to see if i was in sleep paraqlysis and risk myself waking up more. I did feel i dont know but maybe light is the word and i saw some sort of light or something in my field of vision. After that i think i may have fallen asleep or something i cant remember the rest. So did i enter the first stage of WILD or is it my imagination? Also if you saw anything i could be doing better mention that 2

First of all, welcome to the board!

Anyway, I think you’re well on your way to WILDing, as what you describes sounds like HI. It’s good that you got to that point on your first attempt, now you just need to continue on from that point. To keep from falling asleep, though, try counting if you weren’t already.

ya i tried saying “my next thought will be a dream” counting seemed to make me think more than id like to