Fighting in LD

Author  Message 
Dazzle
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 12

Fighting in LD
PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul, 2009  Reply with quote

I had a ND where i got into a fight with this girl i dont really vibe with in RL. We ended up getting pretty physical and as i would try and punch her it would feel like something is holding my arm back and when it makes contact, its like i barely hit her. no matter how fast or hard i swing my arm, its like slow motion. I Have even had this feeling while running, its like im running slow but im like pushing so hard to run faster. Its kind of a hard feeling to explain. has anyone else experienced this in any kind of way?? if so, does anyone know why this happens?

Lord Antares
Limitless
cookie lover
Lord Antares has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jul, 2009  Reply with quote

This is very common in dreams.
Especially that running part.

It's nothing weird, I experienced that too, many times.
Also not being able to scream is common.I guess you experienced that...you know, something scary is in the dream, and you can't scream.

Yeah, well, I got that a long time ago, since I haven't had a nightmare since the 1st grade of elementary school or so.

So don't worry.

krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jul, 2009  Reply with quote

It's annoying when that happens. With the running, it is more like i float, so I can't really run fast. And with punching, it's like I have no energy, I feel weak. It's the worst possible time to not be able to use my strength, and my punches wouldn't even squish a fly. It feels embarassing even. But if you're lucid, you can tell yourself that it is not a problem, and push your way through it.

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d

PostPosted: Fri 31 Jul, 2009  Reply with quote

I never have to run away in my dreams. Or punch.

There's a magical shield protecting me in dreams. Which is REALLY annoying because sometimes I want some action in my dreams.

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com

print