Author  Message 
Harrydereus
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: Had: 0

Quest for lucidity, Hows yours Going?
PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

Im not sure if this topic has been posted before

Well any way i made this post so people on their quest for lucidity can post ideas help and how its going for them. I haven't had a lucid dream yet hoping tonight's the night so you guys/galls wish me good luck! Any way i wan you guys to post interesting things whilst on your path and you guys can answer questions and stuff!

Overall i want you guys to post how your 'Quest for Lucidity's' Going

Peace :D

Harry eek2

Shadow Dreamer
Flying Away
Astral Explorer
Shadow Dreamer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: Not enough.

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

I've been lucid, read a ton of info on LDs, so I can help if anyone has questions!
I've had... I forget... about a dozen LDs in about 3 months or so? I think thats right...

Yves
Frightened Butter
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

I've been trying WILD pretty casually for a while, but recently I've gotten a bit more serious due to lack of results. I've also lost my DR a little bit, but I'm planning to get that back, too.

Current LD goal(s): Stabilize a dream and explore it.
Crooked
Slightly to the Left
Somniologist
LD count: ONE!! :D

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

i'm doing what robert waggoner did, trying to use my hands to induce a LD... grin

it's been going pretty good. i've been remembering my dreams every night, and they're so long that i only remember fragments.

if i keep doing what i'm doing, i should have a LD sometime this week. :D then i can create my small island, with five Digga Trees as my guardians while i practice my lucid-psychic powers. siiw

Tonch
Welcome to Moonside
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu 20 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

I've only had one lucid dream so far, and it only lasted ten seconds before I fell into the common trap of kicking myself out of my own dream due to excitement.

Until recently, I was only concentrating casually on lucid dreaming (and my dream recall was fairly good without trying much), but recently I've been getting back into it more, since I haven't had any other lucid results (by the way, my first lucid was completely at random, when I wasn't particularly trying or into it-- for some reason, I woke up straight into a lucid dream). I'm hoping I'll improve my recall as well.

I'm pretty optimistic about the whole thing, despite my lack of results. I figure it's gotta happen sooner or later, and reading up on the subject is bound to help a lot. So, I don't really mind that I'm not getting results. There's always tomorrow night.

Crooked
Slightly to the Left
Somniologist

PostPosted: Thu 20 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

Tonchiki wrote:
So, I don't really mind that I'm not getting results. There's always tomorrow night.

yesss. thumbs right now, i'm just ecstatic that i can remember my dreams. party3

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

My way to induce LD's is FILD and RC's

Usually the FILD works, but in some awakenings I dont feel relaxed, well, then I have to rely on RC's tounge1

Actually most of my LD's are spontaneous grin

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Inside-out
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

I sometimes go through periods where I have several lucid dreams. Then I'll go weeks without having any. I have not figured out what I'm doing different.

Grix
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: Few

All of my lucid dreams (6-7?) has lasted less than 10 seconds. So annoying. Also, almost every RC is failing, when I have a lucid dream, I don't even do an RC, I just know it.

idanl09
Natural LDer
Dream Deity
LD count: 45

Well I improved now ... had yesterday 3 LDs in level 2... hope to get very vivid LD...

Current LD goal(s): Enjoy :)
Tonch
Welcome to Moonside
Novice dreamer

Hmm... following that link in Crooked's sig gave me some interesting results. I actually had a false lucid dream last night about being lucid, about an hour after the time I autosuggested. I haven't had any lucidity-related anything in a dream in months. So this was a step, even though I wasn't really lucid. Funny thing was that when the dream started to fade, I also started trying to rub my hands, which is a good sign. But I am sure I was not lucid.

Crooked
Slightly to the Left
Somniologist

i had a short LD last night.

i just need to work on lowering my excitement. meditate

Aelyissía
Ebil To The Core
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Wed 26 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

I am training WILD and it wasn't so serious first; it did it mostly to see if I could get one with WILD, but now I really want one (Thanks to the "Favorite thing to to in an LD- topic") so I'm practising WILD every night since two days ago. No good results yet, but yesterday experienced HI: first I saw a dog and then I heard a really loud BANG in my head, and it took me by surprise so I 'woke' up and had to do the thing all over again blauw That was the first time I ever experienced HI.
So, it's going really really really slow forward... But it's still going forward.

Martz
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 30 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

Not doing too well. I've been trying to get lucid dreaming down since December 2008. Haven't had a very vivid and fully conscious lucid dream yet. I have had maybe 3 very vague ones that I've written into my DJ, but they weren't a mindblowing experience on par with real life vividness.

Inside-out
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 31 Aug, 2009  Reply with quote

I had highly lucid dreams the other night (early morning) by entering a dream consciously. Sometimes in a lucid dream I don't always think too clearly. But this time I was thinking just like I do while awake.
Also I'm making gradual progress in trying to return to a dream world workshop.

print