Funny thing that happend to me

Author  Message 
idanl09
Natural LDer
Dream Deity
LD count: 45

Funny thing that happend to me
PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep, 2009  Reply with quote

I was waking up with the sentence:"But your the wife of the landlord!" and then I laughed.
I guess I woke up in the middle of the dream, thing like that happend to you to ?

Current LD goal(s): Enjoy :)
mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

hahhaha funny! once I dreamed I was eating cornflakes and woke up with my hand putting an imaginary spoon in my open mouth! lach1 (what about SP you ask? no idea! eh )

idanl09
Natural LDer
Dream Deity

lol! yeah it's wierd that I didn't had SP , maybe because I just suddenly woke up , I physically stood up.

callender55
Space Cowboy
Somniologist
callender55 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 3

i was once in the early stages of sleep and was starting to dream of playing ping pong. when the ball came to me i hit it and my arm jumped like i was hitting the ball, which woke me up lach1

RoD
Ruler of Dreams
Somniologist
LD count: Like 3

Yeah, I've dreamt I was talking to someone, and I woke up talking with the same sentence eh

idanl09
Natural LDer
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sun 27 Sep, 2009  Reply with quote

it's so cool lol

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d

PostPosted: Sun 11 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Once while waking up I had the thought in my head, "I'll stare death straight in the eye!"

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

PostPosted: Sat 24 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Just yesterday i tried some HI WILD, and was not very successful, as i continued experiencing HI even during the dream, to the point that when i woke up, i both started writing the dream on my DJ and hallucinating about it! I was really surprised when I looked at what i had written a sec before and remembered it completely different lach1

Current LD goal(s): Healing
EllyEve
This is not an apple
Dream Deity
EllyEve has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 20+

PostPosted: Wed 28 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Often I dream that I'm brushing my teeth, and I wake up to find that I spit out into my pillow. Ew.

Another time, I dreamed that I was playing Street Fighter, but when my opponent somehow got a whole gang-- and then an army-- of reinforcements, so I tried to get my character to run offscreen. Unlike in waking life, there wasn't a limit to how wide the setting was, so I ran surprisingly far, and woke up laughing.

Another time it was because I saw a green hurricane from the top... with a mouth and teeth in the middle. It was so strange that I woke up laughing again.

Less funny, I was going to be executed by these women in green (because I wouldn't wear green, I liked blue) and I said, "Wait! Can't we talk about this?!" so loudly that I woke myself up.

Once, during a family trip to the beach, my Aunt left something of hers in our hotel room, and I was sleeping on the chair. When she came in, she said that I addressed her very clearly. But, I wasn't awake, so I guess that doesn't count. Lately I've been waking up in mid-sentence pretty frequently again... I don't think it's entirely fair that I have that tendency to talk in my sleep, because I also sometimes suffer from hallucinatory sleep paralysis. Oh, well, if I say something incriminating, I'll just have to assert that I should not be held responsible for my SC. shy2

print