EN \ NL \ FR
Train your lucid dreaming skills:
Join the LD4all Quest and earn your Wings!
print ShareShare 

What's in your CTRL-V?

Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author  Message 
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Global Moderator
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 22.sep

What's in your CTRL-V?
PostPosted: Wed 16 Nov, 2016  Reply with quote

If you open this topic and read it, you need to post your CTRL-V. No cheating.

1324VxQqfNf4YjeRyRnqvyFqmhuKzpmvhz

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song
Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Thu 17 Nov, 2016  Reply with quote

I won't post the whole thing, but my cut and paste buffer contained a complete dream journal entry.

obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-sm-2">
Price Quoted
</label>
<div class="col-sm-3">
<p class="form-control-static"> @Model.Order.CompetitorInfo.PriceQuoted</p>
</div>
</div>

Part of an MVC view, with bootstrap css classes.

(Yes, slap wrist, stop browsing the web and get back to work, obfusc8!)

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Global Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

nkyh5srvy1634ttpr

Another random string...

obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

<a class="btn-sm btn-info" data-toggle="modal" data-target=".popup" href="@Url.Action("Create", "CompetitorInfo", new {id = Model.Order.Id})">Add</a>

And a button. Wow. Yes I am doing work! Honest! wink

@Siiw - is that some kinda Captcha string?

Letaali
Ghost
cookie lover
Letaali has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 84

Norrbaggar

Just googling a word to find translation.

Current LD goal(s): Reach the Frozen Planet
moogle
To sleep perchance LD
Global Moderator
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: 47 LDs so far

Clenil modulite 250

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Global Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

<Siiw>

That means that I have copied my nick on purpose, to replace a sensitive ctrl-v.

obfusc8, they are Ingress passcodes. siiw

MarioM
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 7 i guess

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2016  Reply with quote

i dont want to cheat of course, but i dont know what a CTRL - V is overspannen

Current LD goal(s): have a clear and vivid LD
moogle
To sleep perchance LD
Global Moderator
Chat Mods
Wolfgame

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2016  Reply with quote

MarioM wrote:
i dont want to cheat of course, but i dont know what a CTRL - V is overspannen

It's the paste function after you have copied something to your clipboard.

highlight
CTRL-C to copy
CTRL-V to paste

the clip board always remembers the last thing you copied during the current computer session.

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Global Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Tue 29 Nov, 2016  Reply with quote

eXyyJgzqby3fVFsXc61QNpwxZ5W45O0aIwjmoKi6M7CKIwsUIUneB 4yTaUWb1lhybGF3NrvTdAW 6x6zBIwj5oPiRMJCTIHsAIom0dpvRbBG9QhiWOcixIi0uNvjwUOiO LHCAJwjdcbmXVwh3d3Gml5 vFbVlBR9p4bUWkVxzodzGBFStCccCDIP6hMFTWQt4lM6D6Q40XMqT TgNz7MGTSMwxJMuCYwmivd JHBJChrbcnBNmjCZzW95jkRZpW75s0EIDjHpvmdYRWXxYzmZDSkwZ ibZTXRBwpsYf09h1lJc2me 9BSuZ2WQNflzaSX9ZolTZ7FXVewNVnGz8tiAOQjnAqsEIEnxJZ13Y 1mol2lTcVyRIf6aMtCfwei 3ZEXvBPpLYd0ThllscRmv98TXZLWeVtkPIdj6oEwTLlClJEoRafXf N00Oby3YJBpiYv1QJD1DYS mwlElBcByIIr6wMkCCwFiecW2LhWvodGWPxUk6QOXQVF0ObP1GNAl 2dQE8hPlpc5mQ9IEqcWHrN gE8afX5N7wVbEG2FF5DINjfpD0rc3nRVslPLiCzJyyDdwWHJJ5OQB 2Lx9pmYS2ZtThXYhm0xplI c21nRBofaUXuNABKcT2hNHlSbonZN2p6bl2L4biHO2jEA3s7I6ncN dotbz3xVwsvZ9FnNioKbo3 3dyI0Z8XsJXvXRXHIBdzOI3jTpImUYPWgxszrZlSzwViCaLGfVlyn bX0TN9v3bZG4x2lhYs38RE pEbS214GiHOenJsdiZaWGNVYyvbV2AVHzDIkjkpe7yI1jKETiTO2n 2s8iObIGAVt28ZJWewEiLO 1jfI2xKLbCeJKplZJCnIR6lMxSHwFiQbsGB9PjeaZ2FVzkqIzjvpH m6YVWgxDzkZvSOwLiSdyWn lWkeITjLo9xnLICOJ5l4cdG2lTj5TJGkV024ZQWkwgi0OfjFAxsII 5mNRSh4blWVFwnQZAUx1W1 mbeHwR2pHcOGUxcpvZSXyIHizO8iCInxPIznX05sgIQjEICiIOwnQ s2iLbBGFVC2JZtW1wmiUOQ jiEPwsLxCyJOpdZJClIT6kMqiQw4ilbeGn9Nj2ai2PV6kHIdjOpAm UYmWrxrzIZcS4wFijdbWdl rk4ItjLodyALICgJ9lscSGilJj1TyGgVI2tZOWbwNi1OxjfALs1In mqRJhIbyWgFAnNZ1UO1a18 bVHFRlpmcDGzxcpxZIXVIQiqODiTIiyrIKnm0tsUItjsMXivOqnOs jilbXGrV72dZTW7wRiPOej nYJs0IDm8lgk5IbjuoQzyLVCtJ4sob329NHrBZ0WGQKioOPmBZQhw bLHgNyloLICcJk1IamWaQ2 iyO1j3MIshIKmnVywHaLW0N8MQZRXeZ2lrbNCmIz6IMLCvweiTZYG mFVtxYWWodhljTbXVVSsFd pGhlQwBbiGrl0l9c2iCIb6SIgjsEAi6fFSAwgicNhC8If6ceEy9JZ sEZgX0ZBl8bGCiIK6hMuiG wyiFaNWFQ

No idea...

DTDownUnder has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 59

PostPosted: Wed 30 Nov, 2016  Reply with quote

Undercover bug out
Condensed

In an aboriginal camp. We hide from a motorbike rider. I jump into a bush. We try cover ourselves with vegetation. It works. I see a guy holding a grenade launcher. His seems to be figuring out how it works. He manages to lounge a round but he had it aimed at the ground a few meters away. due the the gyroscopic fuse activation system inside a 40mm grenade round, the round must travel 15m through the air before it is armed. 15m also happens to be the kill radius, is if you are within 15m, regardless of whether or not you get hit with a projectile, you will die from the shock wave. This prevents the person that fires the round from killing himself. ( consider yourself educated ) the 40mm round bounces off the dirt and into the nearby camp. Something in the camp explodes. The is much more activity in the camp now .the army is moving in. I go to the mess and steal a pot full of food back to our hideout. We discuss our situation and formulate a backup bug out plan. We initiate the bug out.[/nd]

Self- Revival

Well, this was a strange one. I dreamt I was on shift with the ambos. I got a callout to my own house. My own family directas me to my backyard. I see my own body lying unconscious on the green grass. I conduct a primary survey. No breathing, No pulse. I am clinically dead at this point. My conscious protection mech kicks in. IRL this is a system I have implemented in an attempt to prevent another case of post traumatic amnesia, a problem I have faced in the past. My CP Mech (I havn’t found a better name for it yet, any suggestions?) Involves a series of pre programmed “commands”. I won't go into full detail be a couple of the commands include a memory ancore ( situation dependant, may involve collecting an object and attaching my current memories to it) and also a “command” that reminds me that anyone without a pulse is already dead, and therefore disassociates the body from being human, allowing me to continue with minimal emotion, and maximum focus.
I perform CPR as my ambo partner runs and grabs the xEM ( pretty much a really complex defibrillator/ monitor) I attach the defib and shock myself. After a few minutes of CPR and defib I declare myself “life extinct”. I walk around the back of my house, I feel no emotion.

Animal parade
Condensed

At work supervising. Have full crew plus one new supervisor. I drive crew out to worksite on top of large cliff. It is the end of the day but we haven't started work. I tell crew to get some work done before the sunset.
Sunset.
We start the drive home. Driving north. There are cattle walking south on the right side of the road. I'm no longer driving. All the cattle are numbered. I spot #6666. The Cattle are changing. The further we drive, the larger they get.they increase in height, and color. They are not all only cattle now, I see elephants, zebras, horses. The animals are now about 100m tall, they still have the same size heads, but the rest of them are huge. The car stops. I get out of the car. There is a long line of these animals, they are absolutely amazing, word legitimately can not describe them properly. There is a lady dressed as a tour guide, she informs the gathering crowd that it is ok to approach the animals. The animals are standing still now, their amazing colors reflecting the sunset. I walk under the animals, there is music playing. I start to feel very strange, I feel a surge of excitement, as I think there may be a new emotion about to be awoken. I see one of my brothers, and then another. these two brothers live in different parts of the state than I do, although I regularly travel the 400-500km to their city, I rarely visit them. I face them, they smile, I cry. THIS WAS AMAZING FOR ME, I haven't cried, IRL or otherwise, for over 4 years. ( for those that aren’t yet aware, about 4 years ago, I became an amnesiac, and I lost my emotion during the fight ) My brothers and I stand in a triangle and I let myself feel the amazing emotion for a minute ir so, I am extremely happy

Well I think most of you know what happened here!
I noticed action in the poll-ground halfway through updating my DJ from my private one. (I don't input titles until after)
And now I don't have time to actually finish the DJ update! I have to leave for an emergency services meeting.

Current LD goal(s): Become A kitsune. Cara just growled, ill try asking Arnie instead.
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
The Chroniclers
LD count: Enough.

:O I never actually see this place active when I have something copied. But now I do!!

36 gallons, owl, chocolate frog, slytherin

^ I'm counting gallons from a NaNoWriMo Harry Potter challenge. I nearly finished year 4, but finished my 50k words first. :D

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide
moogle
To sleep perchance LD
Global Moderator
Chat Mods
Wolfgame

What question were you hoping that I didn't ask?
The question is akin to "What are your greatest weaknesses" It

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Global Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Dragonair-and-Dratini-7 058100

Ouch. Fan art.

Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

print   ShareShare