Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author  Message 
freecie1
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: Some.

Clothing in dreams
PostPosted: Tue 20 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

Note: I'm not sure if there is already a topic about this, so mod move it if you need to

Hi Fellow LD'ers! I have an idea about things like clothing since last night. Last night's lucid dream i saw my brother wearing a t-shirt that was black and white with swirls everywhere! so... what is the most cool/strange/funny/creepy/ANY adjective clothing you saw in your lucid dream. and... if you can recreate clothing by knitting, show me some pictures! (no one wearing it please) and most of all... Have fun!

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
cookie lover
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d
Location: Universe............. Favorite Animal: Mew....... Nightmare count: 4

PostPosted: Wed 21 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

Hmm... I never pay attention to my clothes in dreams.
I usually wear jeans and a long-sleeve shirt. (Though the specific design of the shirt I never see.)

Though once I get my dreamworld all set up, I'll probably start wearing battle armor, like writerscube. Not because I want to rip it off, or because I want to battle, but because a constant HUD would keep me lucid.

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Aks
Half decent
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

Mew151 wrote:
because a constant HUD would keep me lucid.

Then a pair of shades or some kind of headset should do the trick as well, I think. Ooh, or maybe some high-tech contact lenses.
Just suggestions, of course ^^.

About the dream clothing, I only remember the clothes from one dream. At first it was a gray shirt, a white jacket and black pants and shoes.
At the end of the dream the shirt had turned green and the jacket gray, which had also gained several bullet holes.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

I find myself wearing blue jeans a lot in dreams, which is weird because I've rarely worn them at all in the last 3 years. As far as my other LD's go, I had one in which I was surounded by piles of my old clothes from when I was 4. I could still fit in my little red shirt for whatever reason. Yay dreams.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Wyvern has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: Nightly

I wear very plain clothes in dreams. Usually blacks or greys. Stuff I would normally wear. I can't really think of a single occasion where I wore something strange.
Although I did have a LD a while ago wear I wore some kind of LD4all uniform. ^^

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
cookie lover
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d
Location: Universe............. Favorite Animal: Mew....... Nightmare count: 4

I found a shirt in a clothing store once (in a dream of course) that had the LD4all logo on it. Then it said: "I don't capitalize pasQuale anymore!"

Whatever that means. (I think it means that instead of "Pasquale" we've become used to "pasQuale")

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
chambered_nautilus
byline worm
Dream Deity
LD count: quite a few

I rarely pay attention to what I'm wearing in dreams - I often used to find myself wearing jeans and a red sweatshirt, which I eventually just started to assume as my dream uniform - but I've seen some pretty cool clothes on other characters. For instance, a recurring character showed up once in a white coat made entirely of feathers, and another guy wore a really elaborate lace skirt, where the lace was made in the shapes of horses and words and such. Pretty neat.

Pirateful
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 13

Often I end up wearing dresses, which is odd cause I never wear then IRL. They can be kind scary pattern/prints and if I see what I'm wearing I can remember it in perfect detail, even if I can't remember anything else. The one I remember the most is a gold, short spandex, frilly dress.

Someone should design an LD4ALL uniform, then I would totally wear it in all my LDs smile

dreamer628
You are dreaming.
Lucid Initiate

Quite interesting topic. However, I have never once notice what I´ve been wearing in a dream neutral

Lolz4All
Combat the Infinite
Somniologist
LD count: Why to count?

Well, I don`t really pay attention to my clothes, but they are mostly plain grey, darkish, black.
I`m planning To get some white jeans, white shirt & shoes in my dreams

chambered_nautilus
byline worm
Dream Deity
LD count: quite a few

PostPosted: Thu 22 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

Update: in last night's dream I unexpectedly found myself wearing a pale green t-shirt of the "short witty sayings" variety. So what passes for a witty saying in my dreamworld? Apparently, "I am lapdog, fear me." overspannen Yyyyyeah, that one didn't really even make sense at the time...

maniakbill
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Fri 23 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

I once tried to conciously change my clothes while staring into a mirror but wasn't very good at it. I wanted to change into a red v-neck jumper, a White shirt and a red tie (and some trousers obviously) (yeah geeky I know but I was just playing and wanted something very particular to test my control). Anyway, it didn't work, first I changed into (completely by accident) a Link costume from Zelda series, and then could only really change the colour after. Havnt tried that again but I expect i still can't really do it meh

flyinghawkins
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: Many

PostPosted: Sun 02 May, 2010  Reply with quote

My clothing changes with the mood of the dream. For instance, I had a pretty dark dream once, and I was wearing a tight black shirt with belts sewn into it. Like, a cyber goth sort of get up.

Another time I was a foot soldier for a nomadic group that lived in the northern wilderness. That time I had on dark blue coats and cloaks lined with fur. Very comfortable.

Fallen Youth
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 03 May, 2010  Reply with quote

i usually see funny articles of random clothing...never the same in my dreamland which i like :DD

idanl09
Natural LDer
Dream Deity
LD count: 45

PostPosted: Tue 04 May, 2010  Reply with quote

One dream I was wearing Pj's and I looked on it and thought:"WTF??? oh well..."

Current LD goal(s): Enjoy :)
Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

print   ShareShare