Lucidity No Longer Appeals To Me

You know guys,lucidity in dreams doesnt really appeal to me anymore. Sure, I get them from time to time, but really when i’m inside the dream its like “oh yeah its cool” but after i wake up it feels like it was another person thinking those thoughts and doing the things i did in the LD. It feels like i wasnt there in the dream. I get better awareness from NDs. It seems like my level of lucidity isnt high enough, maybe, but in the dream i can remember thinking it was very clear and i was very aware, but after I wake up it starts getting cloudy and boring, just like NDs. Now i’ve been LDing for long enough, and I easily have 100 under my belt, but it seems no matter what exercises i do to improve DR or to increase lucidity, it may seem like they work in the dream, but after I wake up its all different.

Try taking a three month brake, and coming back to it. Im sorta having the same problem, but with me I just cant get ispired to start LDing again, but I think my problem with that is, is that Im doing other things at the moment.

Hear Hear!

This explains why I mainly post in the Playground these days.