Total Votes : 31

Page 59 of 61Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Author  Message 
Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Fri 01 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Sai: *watches tumbleweeds blowing in the wind*

Morph: Hmm, is it just me or do you think things are a little quiet around here?

Sai: *continues watching tumbleweeds without giving any response*

Morph: Yeah, thought so. *sits down and watches tumbleweeds alongside Saichania*

Sai: The stillness carries its own beauty, but so does conversation and laughter. *glances at Mecha* You know, if you let us show up here more often it might not get this way so much.

Vesper: Hint hint. *nudges Mecha*

Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer
Leijona has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 90

PostPosted: Tue 05 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Gan: :D *pulls everyone in a group hug* Good to see you guys!

Iron: And another little hint, it's March, not December. Unless, of course, you decide to leave the santa hat there for the next nine months.

Gan: Wouldn't tumbleweed be something that would match nicely with your own little mindscape, Kubiku? Enjoying stillness and all.

Kubiku: *blank expression* I don't think you quite grasped the meaning of stillness and quietness if you think tumbleweed is an important aspect of it. Besides, you've visited my mindscape like what, once?

Gan: Yeah because it's creepy. >.>

Kubiku: *sighs* Different tastes, my friend.

Gan: Yeah yeah, not going to bother you. Ah, and on a more on-topic (do we even have a topic) note, some of us, mainly Neila and Iron, have made slight changes to their appearances because Leijona has had difficulties daydreaming about "our" backstories without associating us with our story counterparts.

Neila: We'll see if it somehow helps her to differentiate a bit more between us and our story characters. Any news from you guys? ^^

Current LD goal(s): visit an abandoned place
Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Fri 08 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Mecha: *to Iron* Ah right, knew I was forgetting something. XD I'll get that changed soon.

Vesper: *to Neila and Iron* Ooh, what kind of changes? ^_^ Tell us tell us!

Morph: *to Neila* Not much has been going on here. Mecha's been writing fanfics recently, but for us its been pretty quiet. (Though not nearly as silent as this thread, thank goodness) The construction of the new section of our mindscape is on hold, but it's still rather interesting in its unfinished form.

Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Neila: *to Ves* Nothing too major, really. I don't have any scars now (which also means that my eyes have the same color now, since the scars aren't there anymore). And neither do I have this anymore (flesh tunnel...? whatever it's called in English).

Iron: And I look just plain human now, no pointed ears or sharper teeth. I don't carry the swords anymore, but that's not a new change. Gan here has changed his skin color from black to a more greyish tone.

Neila: Chances are that we will all get/make other "default" clothes than those we wear now as soon as Leijona gets around to draw us proper reference pictures. *to Morph* Nothing too excieting here either. *shrugs*

Leijona: Good God, I forgot how to English >.< And it seems to influence you guys. So, sorry for repetetive words, weird structure and mistakes...

Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 18 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Mecha: You know that moment where you see something and suddenly realize where someone got their avatar? I just came across the source of Kocobassa's avvy while watching Higurashi. (what are the odds? I almost never watch anime, so to stumble across it independently was a bit of a shock to me. XD)

Sai: *to Neila* I think it's called a piercing. *to Leijona* Not surprising that the host's writing patterns tend to rub off on their characters- I've noticed that most of us here are infected with Mecha's love of contrasting statements and commas. Aiden seems to be immune though, as well as Morph most of the time. lach1

_Raingembow_
Unicorn Warrior
LD count: 15

Hello :)
PostPosted: Tue 19 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Hi I'm new here and I stumbled across this thread I've created characters to help me get to sleep from a young age so I'd like you to introduce to my main/most developed character Jemma! grin

Jemma: Huh what? Oh hi *reads text above*, your intro sounds stupid.

Me: Hmph, it's harder than it looks.

Jemma: Oh really? I'll introduce Stryker and Heidi then if it's so hard for you.

Me: Fine.

Jemma: Drum roll please, Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, I give you Stryker. *loud applause*.

Stryker:..

Jemma: Stryker...

Jemma: Stryker!

Stryker: WHAT?! dark

Jemma: *cowers* You need to introduce youself. overspannen

Stryker: I'm trying to read.

Jemma: *cough* spoil sport *cough*

Stryker: Fine. My name's Stryker I have black hair and blue eyes. I like reading and computers. Happy now Jemma?

Jemma: Very.

Heidi: Hi guys, what's happening?

Me: They're trying to introduce themselves...

Heidi: ooooh can I try? Can I try?

Stryker: *shakes head* not you too.

Heidi: *glares*

Stryker: lekkerpuh

Heidi: *sighs* Anyway I'm Heidi and umm I like nature and animals, I have blonde hair, blue eye and I enjoy playing guitar. ^^

Jemma: Anyone want to go shopping?

Heidi: Me!

Stryker: Not me sadblauw

Heidi: Tough your coming *drags Stryker out the door*.

Me: Bye guys...

Jemma: Goodbyeee!

Current LD goal(s): Start lucid dreaming again
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun 24 Mar, 2013  Reply with quote

Leijona: So I wrote a post and hit the wrong button. Meh.

Gan: Sooo here we go again?

Neila: I guess. Hi to the new people! How many characters do you have, Raingembow?

Leijona: *to Mecha* Yeah, the world is small, and appearently the internet is even smaller sometimes. (Or rather, full of coincidences)

Neila: *to Sai* Yes, a piercing for sure. It's just that I know the name of that specific kind of piercing in our mother tongue, but not in English. Ah well, nevermind.

Leijona: *to Sai* The only one here whose way of talking is actually different from mine is Kubiku, though I don't think that it gets through here on the Chat (just because bulky sentences don't work well with my English skills, which means that his English isn't any better than mine).

Gan: *to Jemma* Does your host also think up stories featuring you as a character? Leijona still does this sometimes while getting to sleep xD

Iron: Hi there, nice to meet you guys. smile

Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: ċ

PostPosted: Sun 28 Apr, 2013  Reply with quote

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Tue 30 Apr, 2013  Reply with quote

Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu 02 May, 2013  Reply with quote

Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: ċ

PostPosted: Sun 05 May, 2013  Reply with quote

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Fri 10 May, 2013  Reply with quote

Gan: Myep. It's been a while since we've talked to anyone other than us.

Iron: *stretching* Yeah. *yawns* And now it's late here...

Neila: Well come on guys, we can't let this thread die.

Gan: That was the purpose of making a poll, no?

Neila: You know what I mean. I don't want this to end up at the bottom of the Playground page.

Gan: Ahh, topic, topic, we need a topic to talk about...

Neila: Oh yeah, Leijona wants to get back into remembering dreams and LDing. Well, at least remembering dreams, that'll be difficult and time-consuming enough for now.

Iron: Good night folks, I'm supposed to help her wake up tonight. I don't really see the difference between the normal autosuggestion usage, but whatever.

Jundurg
alive
Novice dreamer
LD count: a few hundred

PostPosted: Thu 16 May, 2013  Reply with quote

Graiho: Well, so... Hello there. smile

Luna: Is this official?

Graiho: Nah. This thread has some 60 pages, right? This post will totally disappear in it.

Jimo: So why are we even here?

Luna: It feels weird to talk in public.

Jimo: Well, no one knows us, except our names. I'm a boy, btw, even though I have a female name. Well, mostly female name. And as the people who read this, don't know that name anyway, well, it doesn't really matter. But I don't want to go into personal things, because Demolicious won't like that.

Demolicious: Right. Let's keep things professional here. These are some characters I like to talk to... And wow, I've actually seen all three at least once in a dream. So we're on topic. Except that none of those dreams were induced by the characters.

Luna: Well, you can't have everything.

Graiho: Yeah. Actually, we just planned to do a game in the next week. It will consist of 16 characters, playing against each other. Every character can gain points for his team by making a correct prophecy about the dreams of the following night. And there is also voting out. A mixture of wolfgame and CALD, that's the goal.

Demolicious: And as you can see, Graiho is eager to play it.

Graiho: Well of course. It's been a long time since we played something in our character chat.

Jimo: And if it is directly connected with dreams, maybe some of the predicitons will become dreamsigns.

Luna: Well, that is the plan. But I don't think there will be actual dreams with us.

Graiho: Youre always pessimistic.

Luna: I'm not!

Jimo: Well, not always.

Current LD goal(s): communicating with tulpas
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Fri 17 May, 2013  Reply with quote

Neila: Oh hello, new people! bye Make yourself at home. *to Luna* Haha, you'll get used to it with time. smile

Gan: "professional"

Iron: *to Gan* Well you sure aren't professional. Fortunately you aren't the only character here.

Leijona: *to Demolicious* That's better than nothing! I should try to have dreams with my MCs in them again, they're always pretty exciting and vivid.

Gan: So you have 16 characters? Wow, that sure is a lot. The game idea sounds interesting though, good luck to you all! *to Luna* Eh, they're right, try to be a little bit more optimistic. Don't forget the big effect that wishes and thoughts can have on dreams.

Sheela: Even if we didn't have much to contribute this time, hello to you new guys from me and Kubiku!

Jundurg
alive
Novice dreamer
LD count: a few hundred

PostPosted: Fri 17 May, 2013  Reply with quote

Jimo: Thanks for welcoming.

Luna: *to Gan* I'm usually more positive. But if my cousin is not here, someone else has to be the realistic one.

Demolicious: I have about six or seven main characters, the other guys are just a bunch of random guys from different stories, put together in a delightfully illogical way. wink

Graiho: Hey, there is nothing illogical about us. It's not like we live in different centuries or something.

Jimo: Well, I do live in a different century.

Graiho: You don't count.

Demolicious: Can we get to the point? I only wanted to introduce you three, which you still haven't done, and ask Leijona what 'MC' means, because I couldn't figure that out.

Luna: Well, you have done that now. About the introduction... I'm the oldest character here, as I visited Demo in 2005. Jimo was originally the protagonist of a story, and he has later become a dreamguide - well, or was it Demo guiding him? Graiho ist the result of an experiment. She's generally considered weird.

Graiho: I'm also generally considered to be nice, and competent, and good at looking at complex structures.

Luna: That too. But none of these things come to my mind when I hear your name.

Graiho: *pokes Luna*

Current LD goal(s): communicating with tulpas
Page 59 of 61Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

print   ShareShare