Telepathic teaching, it worked!

Okay, now today I am really excited! Here’s the story:

Last week I got a didgeridoo. I have wanted one for ten years, but it was just in the back of my mind. Then I came across an exotic imports store where everything was half off!
I got the only didgeridoo there was. It had 2 splits on either side, but i bought it anyway.
It was just sitting in my kitchen for a couple of days as I contemplated how to fix it, and Wished, wished! that I new someone who could teach me how to play.

Then IRL a few days later I go to this place to meet with people who want to astral project and in walks this guy with a didjeridoo. :eek: :rc: and I was not dreaming.

He teaches a laughing yoga class and provides didjeridoos to compliment the class session… he gave me his card etc. etc. This was weird.
and I finally fixed the splits last night, but when I practiced the didjeridoo, I sucked so bad and couldn’t understand how to get that droning buzz noise. It sounded like I was just spitting into it! :cry:

No matter how many tutorials I would watch on you tube, I just couldn’t get it, and i thought that I just sucked and would never learn.

Then I decided to not be negative at all! I decided:

“Tonight I will Dream that someone will Teach Me how To play the Didjeridoo!!”

and I realized how hard it would be, and decided.

“The Only way I could really learn it, is if Some How I could Be Telepathically Taught how to Play it…”

I went to bed visualizing that I walk up to someone playing a didjeridoo and I ask then
“please show me telepathically, the true way to begin to play the didjeridoo”

And then I would receive images and sensations and then just “know” how to do it.
I visualized this until I fell asleep.

I woke up but did not remember any dreams about the didjeridoo.
I looked at my didjeridoo, and realized I needed to finish fixing a crack in it. So I did. Then I lifted the didjeridoo and BAM!

I Remembered dreaming that Yes, I did dream of someone trying to explain to me how to play it. That someone was that random guy I met IRL with the didjeridoo. :eek:
Then I picked it up, put my mouth to it and got it! like MAGIC!!!

Thanks to incubating a dream. I truly did get taught it. and I couldn’t explain it or even remember what was explained to me because it wasn’t word’s it was like the KNowledge of how to do it was just Transferred to me.
I am so thankful to have brought this knowledge into my waking life.

OKay, I have to go now, I’m going to go practice my Didjeridoo. :fly:

I’m not sure just what to think of that, but that’s awesome. :good:

That is amazing. I hope this works with other instruments, I need to improve on piano and guitar.

Wow Six! very amazing experience! Really enjoyed it. Hope you get better at that didgeridoo :wink:

Truly great stuff #Six. :happy:
The didjeridoo is also a very powerful instrument that influences dreaming, you can have a look at WakingNomad’s adventures over at DV to confirm it ^^

Hey thanks everyone. This is still really crazy to me. I’m sure this will work with any instrument. My faith has been lifted tremendously. Everything is possible!

tosxyChor: I have only known a little bit about the aboriginal people of Australia and their Dreamtime, but now, I must learn more. It’s all connecting strongly right now in my life. Thank you for mentioning what you did. DV is Dreamviews.com, right?
I have never even been to that site! I’m going to go find WakingNomad now.
Peace
:flower:

Is this real life?

There’s some Matrix shit all up in this bitch.

Congrats on learning the didgeridoo, Six. I know here the Aboriginals don’t allow females to play then, and I suppose with the lung power it takes to make a noise out of one it would be extremely hard to.
I know that it is entirely possible to learn things in your dreams. I had a friend that was doing a thesis on some really hard programming thing. And since he was thinking about it so much, he of course had a dream on how to fix a script problem he was having. It actually ended up working and he was able to successfully use it in his thesis. The thing is, most knowledge is innate so its all stored in the back of your mind somewhere. And while you’re dreaming it’s just easier to find this knowledge.
Who knows, you could have been an amazing didgeridoo player in a past life.

Hey wait a go :smile:

Digeridoo huh! It’s a great instrument. These are the best stories for this forum. I thrive successful experiences. It Helps me believe in all the experiences that i want to have and puts them into a state of probablility.

wowwwwwwbombowwwwwwwwomomom
Thats see ya later in digereedooian

Sorry to burst your bubble… but I dont think you learnt this in your dream!

You said you watched a lot of you tube on how to play the didgeridoo… there is just quite a possibility that you picked this information up from watching the videos more than you realized… plus you were practicing…its called procedural learning.

How many times have people practiced ‘anything?’ and found it going very bad, only to find the next time you try that “hey… this works!”

the test i suppose, would be to try and learn something in the Dream that you weren’t doing in RL - that way if you found you were getting better at it, in the DS, you might wait until you had reached a high and suitably impressive level, before attempting it in RL.
Those who turn their noses up at the concept of learning in the DS? Think about our numerous examples of genius - Mozart, who was composing complex symphonies at about 4 yrs of age; … LOL i cant actually think of another right now but there are many! :uh:
anyways you get my point i hope - they got this genius from someplace, right? And LDers like 'Cube et al show that it is possible to extend dreamtime and learn skills…

hmmm im now imagining a school, where children sleep all day… :thumbs:

I recently read the reason for this is because it causes miscarriages. Well I’m not planing to have a baby! :wink: and hey, that’s fun to think of, (past life)
[/quote]

lol happy! :rofl:

it’s okay, I don’t have a bubble to be bursted in the first place! :content: but I see you point. But I also see, feel, and experience magic! the dream was that one missing piece to the puzzle for me, so I know it was still the dream that finally got me to experience the complete picture.

I like this test a lot. I’m going to come up with something to test like this. Let’s see what else do I want to learn?
:hmmm:

I am also going to try learning something in my LD, I wonder if you could learn something totally exotic like quantum mechanics. :hmmm:

I am also wondering how you can concentrate so much on one thing and then dream about it, I try and I fail, but its coming. I wonder if you can telepathically teach yourself in a dream how to concentrate on one thing. :yes:

i would have to agree mostly with this. plenty of times i have started learning something new (generally musically) to find the next day i have a better grasp on it. learning something and then sleeping processes the information better or something so you wake up being better at what you were trying to learn earlier.

It is well documented that people whom have sleeping problems have trouble learning new things; one could conclude dreaming is an important tool in learning.

I’m a believer in the power of coincidence! it seems you had a series of ‘coincidences’ that lead you to your goal of learning to play. Well done!

If it interests you, read up on the aboriginal ‘Dreamtime’, it s a very interesting subject.

Thanks for ur post #six, that is a fantastic achievement. Its great to hear about someone making really good use of the art of dreaming. Ur experience has really motived me to ask myself to unlock my inner knowledge.
i remember a kind of similar thing happen to me about 10 yrs ago, i was learning to surf and i had a very strong will to learn. I could catch broken waves with ease but couldn’t manage to catch full unbroken waves without nosediving the board before i jump to my feet. It was getting frustrating. Then one night i dreamt of seeing myself surfing a full unbroken wave, i was even surfing across tthe face of the wave. I’m not sure if I was lucid but i felt strongly when i awoke that i had really got it. Next time i went surfing i automatically developed a whole new confident feeling inside myself, i caught a good sized unbroken wave, stood up straight away and surfed it like i already knew how. I even turned right and went across the face of the wave like i did in my dream. I made a breakthrough n i felt it was because my dream helped me. man it felt good. :smile:

It’s good as a work of fiction, because I didn’t believe a word.

You have a right to not believe it. I believe that you can learn things that you have some knowledge of. For example if you read something but can’t quite understand it fully, in a dream you could think about it more and put it in a form that you understand. If it’s something physical and you know the tehnique, you could practice it in a dream. Athletes use this too, they visualize successfully executing what they are about to do and it helps them do it. It could be the confidence boost alone that makes them succeed.