print ShareShare 

How To...

Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
TheLazyTooth

How To...
PostPosted: Thu 25 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Hey,
So I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but when I have one the first thing I would like to do is transform into an animal.
Now I would like to ask you: How do/did you transform into an animal while licud?
And when you transform into an animal, do you see yourself transforming? like fur coming out of your skin?
Thanks in advance.

~Lazy

Ps: If I posted this in the wrong section, would a mod be so kind to move it to the right section?

Current LD goal(s): Experience a LD
james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 349

PostPosted: Thu 25 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

Hello TheLazyTooth

I have tried transforming several times, albeit partially so far. I have seen/felt my body transforming (most prominant around my face when the muzzle starts growing and facial features start changing. In one or two cases I have seen/felt my hands/skin changing. Other sensations previously included rising perspectives as I've grown taller).

Below are a couple of examples of the transformations I have partially attained and how I attained them.

1)Mewtwo(Achieved by mentally willing myself to transform)
2)Rocksteady from TMNT (Achieved by asking Wyvern to transform me)
3)Humanoid Dragon (Achieved by asking Wyvern to transform me)
4)Lizardman (Achieved by mentally willing myself to transform. In this case I imagined myself turning into a lizard)

Wyvern has a large how to topic on this which I no doubt sure will be useful to you. http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35496

dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover
dB_FTS has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 118

Re: How To...
PostPosted: Fri 03 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

TheLazyTooth wrote:
Hey,
So I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but when I have one the first thing I would like to do is transform into an animal.
Now I would like to ask you: How do/did you transform into an animal while licud?
And when you transform into an animal, do you see yourself transforming? like fur coming out of your skin?
Thanks in advance.

~Lazy

Ps: If I posted this in the wrong section, would a mod be so kind to move it to the right section?

I can't answer on that particular question... but in my first LD I was animal, not any cool animal, but just a chicken... like real chicken... so being chased in body of chicken wasn't so awesome but when i find out that I'm dreaming by doing RC (looking at my hands, in that case wings smile ) i figured out that I'm dreaming, and then the fun started... So good luck with you're first LD and transforming into animal... cheers hurray hurray

Current LD goal(s): #Find/Meet Dream Guide#
primatech
Having Fun
Somniologist
primatech has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 40

PostPosted: Sun 05 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

never done this, but hope to. definitely on the ld bucket list

Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare