My longest LD :D

Author  Message 
Sroy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 6

My longest LD :D
PostPosted: Mon 13 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Yestoday night I actually dident think of LD very much, just before I got to sleep I thou "How hard can it be to release that I will dream soon ... " and thou it was pretty stupid. xD

So somehow i discovered I was dreaming, it diden't come like a shock as it use to. I just understood it bit by bit t'll I realize. I think this is why my dream diden't fade away after a few seconds as it use to smile.

I found myself on the side of the street in the woods. When I became lucid there, I tried falling backwards cause I heard it would make you more "LD" - so the dream wont go away. Well it was kinda strange, I could slowly fall backwards to the ground.. and slowly fall upwards aswell. xD. Sooo not sure if it helped really x).

Then I tried to do a backflip and landed RIGHT on my head x_x. Lucky it was a dream, dident feel much at all.

Then I stold the car up the road, I know slightly how to drive so I gone rally for many minutes on the road :D. Was super cool^^.

I feelt the LD was fading out more times later, I tried the spinning method - while spinning I tried to understand what everything was around me(Cause it turned pretty blurry while spinning.) - And it did help alot. smile I really like this method. Forgot to try the method where you rub ur hands together thou.

Anyway, i'm really happy cause usuall my LD come as a shock and it dissapears really quick. smile This was way cooler then Gran Turismo 5 xD

Leaf
Lucid Dreamer Leaf :)
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 3

Congratulations!
PostPosted: Mon 13 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Congratulations!!! ^^

Current LD goal(s): Swim with dolfins!
kNightOwl
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 15-20

PostPosted: Tue 14 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Cool, how long exactly do you think it lasted?

Ive always been fascinated by the idea of having an LD that lasted a day or two so I could do every dream goal in one dream.

Also, congrats!

Current LD goal(s): Fly, Have a day long LD, have a successful WILD

print