EN \ NL \ FR
Current Wings Quest 117
The Spirit of Gifting XII
print ShareShare 

VG/WG/VVG Pure RP topic

Why is there a poll here all of a sudden?
Why is there a poll here all of a sudden?
I don't know, but I'm not an addict
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
who said anything about addicts? are you one?
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author  Message 
Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

VG/WG/VVG Pure RP topic
PostPosted: Thu 23 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

This is a VG/WG/VVG-ish RP but without the risk that you can get eaten or lynched You can use this to develop a past for your character or as a prelude to a VG/WG you will play in...

I envision this as a pure story thing, crossing over multiple WG/VG/ etc, and hope storylines can develop here more fully since characters aren't killed all the time

rules:
  • Allac/Calla/LLaca era, at the current time. (So after WG42 and last VG (forgot the number ) So this develops next to WG/VG in a sense.
  • you can play with any WG/VG char you like (meaning you can join this with more than one character.
  • This is purely to give your character(s) depth, storyline, past, future, whatever, things you never get to do in a Game bc you get killed/lynched
  • You can be whatever you want, wolf, vampire, whatever, you can't kill anyone, and no-one can be killed by any way. (unless you chose to die yourself for the purpose of your story)
  • When joining, please introduce your character in a separate post, with (if available) an avatar, WG/VG history, short bio.
  • Use OOC: when talking out of character! Don't put too much posts that purely consist of OOC comments only please, it should be a story colgate
  • no godmodding!
  • Please keep it in the spirit of WG/VG/VVG (eg: not (too) silly stuff)

Lets see how this goes. I'm not an addict but I feel like doing RP with Quu, and I can't play in WG / VG soon so I have to do something (this doesn't mean I'm an addict ofcourse)

Last edited by Qu on Wed 19 Jan, 2011; edited 3 times in total
Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

Current Characters in play:

Name: Quu

(first appearance, VG14)

appearance in WG 40

short bio: Quu was Quuipo's "avatar" in VG 14, where Quuipo tried to infiltrate Allac to figure out why the vampires weren't able to win VG's anymore. Quuipo selected an especially cute creature for this, but ofcourse after the "treatment" Quuipo gave her, she looked like a vampire. Quu was able to neutralize Quuipo's influence over her (at least, that's what she thinks, maybe Quuipo just has lost interest...), and survived VG14. She suffers from memory loss, she doesn't know who she is, and she started a search for the place she came from and belonged.

In WG 40, we find Quu (aka "Fangs") back, and she has found a new "family" in the carnival troupe, where she plays the part of a fortune telling vampire to earn money. That goes all well, until the troupe arrives in Calla and the wolfcurse breaks lose. Quu is hit by the curse, which means she is a wolf that looks like a vampire. She is lynched by the angry mob, but some magic is done and Quu finds herself back, alive, after all has passed. This is where this story starts.

Last edited by Qu on Fri 24 Dec, 2010; edited 2 times in total
Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

locations

locations... feel freel to edit this with WG/VG/VVG related RP locations (I don't know them all)
*Qu looks at Ysim

ysim swoops in and pearches, and begins writing.
Off top of my head, more to come later...
Calla
- WILD Wolf Inn
- Mayor's Mansion
- Library (never been named?)
- Town Center, often with a fountain there. This is where the hangings take place.

Allac
- Red Stake Inn
- Mayor's Castle
- Library (Again never been named?)
- Town Center, where stakings take place.

Other Places
Feora, a kingdom to the east(?), not far from Allac or Calla.
The Queendom (also spelled Quuendom/Quueendom/The Ebil Place Of No Return). Quuipo's realms. If I am not mistaken Feora is often at war with them.

I'll write more later.... ysim

Last edited by Qu on Thu 23 Dec, 2010; edited 1 time in total
Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

hmm maybe here is a short thingy with hooks or current storylines or something.

depending on how this will develop, maybe it will die and be forgotten cry

Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

Quu felt she had been dreaming. All was a dream. Yes, that was it.
This couldn't have happened. She had dreams of running with a wolfpack, running through the woods. Howling in the night. Funnily enough when she had that dream again she always woke up laughing. Somehow there had been something so funny about it all. Eventhough the dream usually ended with her being killed, she always woke up with a smile.

But then she woke up and
knew that something had to be true. Because she could shift. And even though her appearance was that of a vampire (with rainbow colored hair, true), when she shifted it wasn't into a bat, but in a wolf. A white wolf with a streak of rainbow in her fur. And she loved running like a wolf through the woods. But she stayed away from Calla, she knew what they did to wolves there. She was lucky not to have ended up in wolfstew.

And so she wandered, through the woods. Hunting animals by night, cooking them by day. But soon, she didn't bother even anymore to turn into human shape. The wolf shape was just so convenient. She started to forget what it was like to be human. She was happy in the woods.

And a rumor began to develop, that a magic wolf roamed the woods, a white wolf with a rainbow streak in it's fur....

Last edited by Qu on Fri 24 Dec, 2010; edited 1 time in total
Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

Ill develop Carmine, the first character I ever had, I have special plans for him, so he wont appear in a while, no RP yet, need to think of one wink5

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: ċ

PostPosted: Fri 24 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Pssh. Qu totally stole my Wolf. Lemeather! mirror

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Wulf
Tawny wolf
Astral Explorer
Wolfgame

OOC: What a great idea is this topic :D. Characters can be way more interesting when they do not die all the time, and can interact out of wolfgame as well!

Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

OOC: I've updated this post with some background on Quu, Eila, you may wish to read that ^^ If you decide to play too, maybe Quu can meet you smile

Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: count++;

PostPosted: Thu 30 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

OOC: Began writing some locations. Will finish later....

Current LD goal(s): Have a game of nighttime-daytime.
Qu
Mourning
ebil stars
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

I can see this is one if the most popular topics in PG

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

^Addict tounge2

Anyway, Im developing Carmines story right after the current VG

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Fate
Solitary
Dream Deity
Wolfgame
LD count: 16

OOC: Very nice topic, I will probably develop my character's backstory for the next WG here tounge1.

Well, I am going to create a new character for the next WG.

Quick specs:

Height: A little shorter than your average man
Name: Holvert

The story takes place approximately one year before the current timeline.

Holvert is a part of a group of bounty hunters, who stay mobile to earn their living. They live in camps that they set up near towns, for safety and seclusion. This does not mean that they do not visit the town entirely, they get their jobs and provisions from towns.
Their group consists of four people, their leader: Fauche, a good tactician, convincing and friendly to the people he can call a friend, but merciless to his targets. A stranger can temporarily buy his loyalty, but he will never turn against his comrades.
The next in command is Holvert, with a devilish sense of duty, stopping at no barrier.
The rest of the group are the so-called soldiers, Scafari and Velil, brothers, who lost their home during one of the town fires, they would have resigned to their fate, if Fauche had not recruited them.

- It is winter, a cold one, snow is everywhere and there is always a possibility of it snowing even more. The hunters are slowly running out of provisions, there haven't been suitable jobs either. Basically, they are in trouble -

Holvert woke up, smelling something good outside. He crawled out of his tent, saw a fire in the middle of the camp, Fauche sitting next to it and spit-roasting something. "Hey, you're up so early?" said Fauche, when noticing the drowsy Holvert. "I haven't smelled something this good for a while, hard not to notice it." Holvert sat on one of the benches around the fire, warming his hands by the fire. It is now that he realized that the food in question was just a boar. "Caught it on my own, I just wanted to take a walk, but then I saw this piece of meat just standing there, looking at me. Good thing I had my Pocked Ballista with me. Hey, can you do me a favor, woke up the brothers, the food's almost ready." Holvert sat up, stepping away from the fire made him uncomfortable, he had already attuned to the comforting warm of the fire. He knocked on the brothers' tent: "Scafari, Velil, wake up, we are having a great breakfast today!". "Uuuhhh, hold on, we'll be out in a sec." After quick rustling noises, Scafari and Velil were outside and were already lured in by the smell of the cooking boar. Fauche then stood up and announced: "I know that this winter has been harsh on us, but we must persevere. Today, we'll go to the town to see if we can get a job for the last time."

- The group started trudging through the snow, after reaching the edge of the forest, they already saw the town, almost every house has it's chimney smoking -

After checking the town billboard, they found no wanted posters, but then suddenly something unexpected happened. "Stop that man!" was heard by the group. Obviously confused, they had no idea where the sound came from and whom was it referring to. Five seconds passed when they saw a humanoid figure, with a cloak and a green hood, dashing past them, suspicious enough, Fauche was the first to follow in pursuit. Then Holvert and the brothers dashed after Fauche. Fauche lost the track of the lightning-fast person as fast as he had seen him. Dumbfounded, he stopped and waited for others to arrive. Wheezing and panting, they stood there, catching their breath. Then one of the town guards arrived, asking where Cefiro had went. "Cefiro? Is that the name of the man who was running just now?" said Fauche. "You haven't heard? Cefiro is the top wanted criminal on the loose right now. It is said that he attempted to assassinate the king!" said the guard with a slight disbelief. "But we haven't seen any posters about this... Cefiro.". "Oh yeah, the news are fresh so there haven't been enough bounty posters been posted around yet, there's no set wanted reward, but assuming that it is coming straight from the king, you can assume it to be plentiful.".
This was like a blessing from the heavens. The hunters resolutely accepted to chase down the assassin. They got enough money to last a while and then hotfooted after Cefiro.

- Many months had passed, following after Cefiro's trail. But it always seemed that he was one step ahead, disappearing in the town he had just entered. The hunters passed many towns like so, until a year had passed... -

Camping in the wintery forest, just as cold as the last year, the group decided to set up an ambush for Cefiro. There had been a talk that he had acquired a travel partner. He would definitely be slowed down by him. It was rumored that this partner's name was Charon. "Cefiro and Charon, it looks like he couldn't stand the loneliness anymore." aknowledged Fauche. The rest of his comrades had agreed and nodded their heads accordingly. "Make sure your crossbows are strung correctly and whatever you do, make sure you hit Cefiro first. He is our prime target. That Charon is simply a trash fish, catch him, if you can, but he is not our top priority. Get ready, we'll move into positions in thirty minutes."
Thirty minutes passed, they moved outside the forest, into the snow-covered field, lied down, readied their crossbows and waited... Not long passed until they saw two silhouettes against the morning sun...

"Charon, I know you are not the fighting type, which is the reason I'm telling you this. If something happens, we need to split up, you need to run as fast as you possibly can." said Cefiro in a very serious tone. "Why are you saying this? Is something going to happen?" asked Charon with a slightly frightened voice. Cefiro sighed. "Yes, as we speak, we are walking into an ambush, 3 or 4 people, they are hiding in the snow.". "Shouldn't we turn away then? We'd be killed in there!", Charon was really frightened now. "Ssshhh! Don't yell, they'll hear us. Listen, I am the wanted one, you are just bonus money, you need to get as far away as you can from me, if they attack. Don't worry about me, I'll survive. I've been through mu-". Cefiro's sentence was cut in half by a roaring command to attack. The ambush had begun.

"ATTACK!" was heard over the wide field. Cefiro pushed Charon to the ground, protecting him from the crossbow bolts, Charon dashed at one of the snow piles that were now visible due to the shadows the morning sun casted. He had ran to Velil's foxhole. The poor hunter couldn't even react before his lung was punctured from his back with an iron dagger. The piercing hit killed him instanly, the snow soon turned red. Cefiro lied down, took a hold of Velil's crossbow, apparently he had not made his shot yet. Cefiro, thinking of Charon's safety first, yelled: "Charon, this is where we split up! Quick, run away! We'll meet again!". All he got in response, was "The road splits up from here! I'm going to CALLA!". Cefiro noticed a head popping up from an opposite snowpile, he instantly shot the crossbow bolt that way, he heard screams and a chilling, gurgling scream. Cefiro suddenly heard footsteps behind him, turning around, he saw one of the hunters, Fauche, charging at him with a shortsword. Cefiro sidestepped, causing Fauche to lose his balance and fall in the snow. His last command to his last remaining comrade was: "Go after Char-!". He couldn't hear the response, because he had been knocked unconscious in the snow by Cefiro. The one who got the last order though, was Holvert, who now dashed after Charon.

Cefiro, now looting the unconscious Fauche, found a finely-crafted bowgun, with "Pocket Ballista" engraved on the stock. He took it, along with the five remaining arrows. Cefiro left for the other road in the fork, which showed "ALLAC". He marched through the snow, in hoped of finding Charon sometime in the future.

- Holvert, having now lost the track of Charon, was now lost in the lands, surviving only of the firewood he had gotten in the woods and the game he had hunted. However, fate had planned to him that he would soon reach the cursed town of Calla... -

Download
SomethingLoad
cookie lover
Download has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: D:

PostPosted: Thu 13 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

OOC: I plan on (eventually) trying to work on a few different RPs...

-Jing/Jerethil and his sister (obviously, more history than anything)

-Caine (my first RP)

-SandStorm (backstory + Journey to Allac?)

-Dallin Dupont (I never really... finished it off, he just left Allac with a nice little sonata and completely ignoring the book, he probably goes insane)

I might want to make ties between characters, I like to think of SandStorm to be the all-powerful and very knowledgeable one, he might know of the rest.

I also have liked to post brief back stories, talked about other locations they've been to, so I might expand on that and create some farther-off locations (for example, Caine and Dallin eventually wind up in the same city)

My priorities will be Dallin and Caine, though. I'm thinking Caine might be corrupt, Dallin may have traveled to the city before the events in VG12, definitely returns after.

Jerethil/Seleine will come later, I don't plan on doing the Seleine RP for a while stil (takes place YEARS and YEARS after WG41 chronologically... quite a while)

SandStorm is going to be watching over them as well, I might post the odd RP as him as a differing perspective more than anything.

That's my basic plan, I'm really trying to make it flexible.

Current LD goal(s): Erm... have one.
undecidedman
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
Wolfgame
LD count: 0

PostPosted: Sun 16 Jan, 2011  Reply with quote

OOC: i have nothing to post as of yet, but ill put my characters in here, my original plan was to use one character until he died, but then i got bored, so im just gonna post my current characters in here, and maybe work on some RP for them later...

my first character was Ambria the wandering Mercenary

He came to Allac in VG 15, running from something, and he was bitten and became a vamp there

Then in WG 42 he went to Calla and became a wolf, and happy with all of this power went out to probably terrorize people...

My next character was Rosk the Orc Blacksmith

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alleria/rosk/si mple

He lived in Allac during VG 16, and ran for mayor shortly, but then forgot about it... and he became the last member of the vampire team, with his new Vampire powers he became smart, and went out to terrorize people....

(seems most of my characters are evil at heart...)

and im currently making a new character for WG 43...

Page 1 of 2Goto page 1, 2  Next

print   ShareShare