Mar 15th

Page 1 of 4Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author  Message 
Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

Mar 15th
PostPosted: Thu 24 Feb, 2011  Reply with quote

Has anyone heard about March 15th of this year. Aparently it is the new dooms day, and poleshift which is explaning the dying animals, and airports compass.
Do your research on this. Because There is plenty of proof that something is going on. I dont know what will happen. Will find out in about 20 days. The countdown has started. What do you think about it.

June
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 7

Hmmm....scary...but not....the poleshift should present some problems, especially in the initial shift and the years after where we will have to figure out how to adapt to the new world enviroment. But in the end the human race will endure.

Current LD goal(s): To face the true nature of my mind in whatever form it presents itself
Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

Yea Im not really afraid yet, maybie as we get closer to Mar 15th. I think it will be an amazing expirance. I meant there is alot of proof that is making this a little too real. So lets pray guys. I remmber a dream I had along time ago. I was at Wendys fastfood restraunt, and the wind git really bad, and chaos. I remmber shouting... "It eats you alive" damn I hope that wasnt a prophetic dream. Now we need to stay strong.

Quiesco
Re-active?
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

My goodness. First it's 2012, now its March 15, what next? Do you people just like the thought of something horrible killing just about everything on earth?

Current LD goal(s): Visit that ball of plasma in the sky. Yup, the Sun.
June
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 7

i dont think the point was that its going to kill everyone. But a polarity switch would be a little hard to deal with, no to mention it might tear down buildings and such pretty good. I dont think its that people like it, its that theyre deathly afraid of it. Im not as afraid so im not one to run around screaming here comes the end.

Current LD goal(s): To face the true nature of my mind in whatever form it presents itself
BeRightBack
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BeRightBack has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 73

PostPosted: Fri 25 Feb, 2011  Reply with quote

Yes, it might happen....and then you wake up and it's just like any other day.

Blenderman
Master Piemaker
Dream Deity

googled it, only thing that came up (for about 5 pages) was a rumour that facebook would shut down. This itself wasn't true, I suspect it was some kind of prank, and a bloody good one... hurray hurray hurray for the ones who came up with it.

If Facebook would shut down, which it won't, yes some people would see that as the end of their world because they have burried themselves in it and it has become their world. And personally, I say the world would be good rid of those people... but I'm probably gonna get in trouble for saying that... on facebook...

But to stay on topic I think this just decreases the credebility of all these end of the world rumours... they said the same for the milleniumchange and yet here we are. If I wake up on the 16th of march I won't be surprised. If I don't wake up and instead find myself in some hereafter with 6 billion other people that also don't have a clue what's going on, and some devine creature comes to me and says; "Well you must feel like a damn right nitwit, don't ya?" Then I'll hapily burn in hell...

Bring it on

LD count: 50+

You say that there's plenty of "proof" out there, Kava, but what do you really mean by that?

Current LD goal(s): 15+ minute LD
Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

Unseen_Eye wrote:
My goodness. First it's 2012, now its March 15, what next? Do you people just like the thought of something horrible killing just about everything on earth?

Yes

Kava
LD4all addict
LD4all addict

The Scientist wrote:
You say that there's plenty of "proof" out there, Kava, but what do you really mean by that?

Hell if I know Im just reporting what Ive heard.

Blenderman
Master Piemaker
Dream Deity

Kava wrote:
Unseen_Eye wrote:
Yes

lach2 lach2 sorry but that just made my day...

Reminded me off a joke:
"Never trust conspiracy theories. I think people who make up conspiracy theories all work together to brainwash us..." ^^

Loah
Celestial Wanderer
Astral Explorer

When I first read this post I was confused aswell. And like Blenderman, I also googled it and could not find anything except facebook. I have to admit I was a little dissapointed.

Kava wrote:
Unseen_Eye wrote:

Yes

Current LD goal(s): Find Lumessence...
Carnun
Pasta Salami!
cookie lover
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar, 2011  Reply with quote

Japan's recent earthquake made me think of this topic! Lets see what will happen with the tsunami warnings.

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

I've only been able to find "evidence" on conspiracy and survivalist websites. Here's the thing: it's damn near impossible to figure out exactly when a pole shift could occur. Even if it does, it doesn't mean doomsday by any means. Just limit sun exposure to avoid cancer. Heck, wear sunblock.

Meh, four days left. We'll see what happens. If nothing does happen, Kava, will this shake your views on the 2012 doomsday at all?

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!

Last edited by Rhewin on Sat 12 Mar, 2011; edited 1 time in total
Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: count++;

The magnetic field is based on the liquid magma (most notably the iron) within the earth. It doesn't just get up on day I say "Hey I think I'm going to swirl clockwise instead today."

Short, simple, and to the point: Normal flux in the magnetosphere will not cause earth shattering consequences. Even higher solar radiation is iffy. A few extra dropped calls on your cell phones and some screwy compasses would be the worst you'd have to worry about, and the latter would hardly be noticed in our life.

In easy to understand terms, here is a YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOk7_6pcUns
(Really I just like the voice of the guy that makes the claim )

Current LD goal(s): Have a game of nighttime-daytime.
Page 1 of 4Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

print   ShareShare