The Signal

Is there any reality to the SP Visitors

Author  Message 
Stevefrom49days
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Is there any reality to the SP Visitors
PostPosted: Sat 24 Sep, 2011  Reply with quote

I've been using Galantamine for about 2 years now. I think I've been experiencing sleep paralasis type episode where I feel little visitors jump up onto my bed. At first I though it was the cats but after locking them out the visits continue. Lately I've been able to get through the paralysis and feel the feet of the visitors through the quilt. It seems odd to me that I have little people visits me in this twilight state and I'm wondering if I'm experiencing the elves and goblins of folklore. Is there some external influence to what I'm experiencing? Anyone else have little visitors and views on this?

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

It is a very common experience to hallucinate other beings while in SP. For me, it usually takes the form of a cat or other animal stepping on top of my legs, or footsteps in the bedroom. Exactly what the cause of this is, is unknown. Seeing or feeling this is simply a strong sign that you are actually asleep, and ready to LD! siiw

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Don Anonymus
Novice dreamer
Dream Deity
LD count: Not specified

I never got any type of HH while in SP. For me SP is a train, one which takes me to the dreamworld instantly once it arrives. The trip is a bit long though and bumpy. What I mean is that sometimes I get stuck in one place and have to wait until the traveling feeling / pulling sensation continues pushing me deeper. If not, it'll push me backwards to the WL. meh

Paulius
Carbon-based lifeform
Dream Deity
LD count: 31

PostPosted: Sun 25 Sep, 2011  Reply with quote

While you're in SP, the dream is forming, along with all your dream senses: Touch, Sight, Taste, etc. So it's normal that you're experiencing sensations, which involve those senses.

Current LD goal(s): Have a lightsaber duel with a DC.

print