EN \ NL \ FR
Train your lucid dreaming skills:
Join the LD4all Quest and earn your Wings!
print ShareShare 

What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

Page 7 of 10Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Author  Message 
jimmyLDs
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Sun 26 Feb, 2012  Reply with quote

My main dream signs are drugs.
And I did lots of drugs.

Current LD goal(s): contact my dream guide, Talk to dream characters, Time travel
Marussia_Komer
Rookie Lucid Dreamer
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 9

PostPosted: Fri 02 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Once i went to school.When i arrived to school I saw a skyscraper.I think it was a "huge" dreamsign.But I didn't notice it..

Current LD goal(s): Find out why my SC is hostile( ) Meet Quorra ( ) Talk to DC ( ) Race in F1 ( )
Magnus
Do a RC, Now!
LD4all addict
Wolfgame
LD count: 47

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Having the ability to turn into liquid metal

Current LD goal(s): Play chess on the moon :), transform into a guinea pig
Queen SD
Still Dreaming
cookie lover
LD count: Never enough

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Apparently having super powers is completely normal. Wondering why I have super powers is also normal. Telling myself "huh maybe it's a dream" then laughing it off... now THAT I cannot understand!

*Laurelindo*
Yes! I am invincible!
Dream Deity
LD count: 24

PostPosted: Sun 04 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

I missed THREE dreamsigns this last night, and I even played with the thought that it was a dream but never took that thought seriously!

I dreamed I was driving in my car in a forest, and it was out of gas.
I went back inside the car and asked myself - "Is this a dream? No it isn't, it feels too real.".

I played the video game classic Goldeneye 007 for the N64, but I used a weapon that didn't exist in that game - it kinda looked like the beta version of the KF7 Soviet, and felt like a ZMG.
I said to myself - "Hey, I don't remember this weapon...?". eh
Then the dream ended and changed to number 3.

I was in a small city a few miles away from my village, and a lion had escaped from the zoo and it was panic in town, and so on.
Then came a crodocile out of nowhere and they started fighting, and then came a kangaroo and a giant dog.
It was so damn stupid.
Anyway, it was also kind of scary for a while and I was just standing there thinking "this is like a nightmare, I wish this were a dream".

WTF?
I mean, my awareness is obviously fairly high since I keep asking myself these kinds of things, but it's kind of annoying to miss signs like these, especially when these particular dreams even were fairly vivid.

Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer
Leijona has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 86

I was visiting LD4all and scrolled down to Lucid Lounge and Playground, but instead of Playground it said something completely different, and I was like: "Huh, isn't this supposed to say Playground?" While I was still watching the writing, it changed. The writing changed right in front of my eyes to Playground. And I thought: "Ah okay, now it's alright. Well, this is a dream." But I didn't think this because I got that this is a dream, but because I thought that I'll just say that it's a dream to prepare myself for LDing, like a RC. I saw some writing changing right there, this was a damn RC! ohno

Current LD goal(s): visit an abandoned place
Zzz
Waking up in life
Novice dreamer
The Chroniclers

I was at my school, but when I opened my class' door there was no floor. It was a huge pool!!! woo

Current LD goal(s): Fly among the clouds.
Marussia_Komer
Rookie Lucid Dreamer
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 05 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Leijona wrote:
I was visiting LD4all and scrolled down to Lucid Lounge and Playground, but instead of Playground it said something completely different, and I was like: "Huh, isn't this supposed to say Playground?" While I was still watching the writing, it changed. The writing changed right in front of my eyes to Playground. And I thought: "Ah okay, now it's alright. Well, this is a dream." But I didn't think this because I got that this is a dream, but because I thought that I'll just say that it's a dream to prepare myself for LDing, like a RC. I saw some writing changing right there, this was a damn RC! ohno

How didn't you realize that ? it's bad.You could have surfed in website lucid style smile

Current LD goal(s): Find out why my SC is hostile( ) Meet Quorra ( ) Talk to DC ( ) Race in F1 ( )
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer
Leijona has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 86

PostPosted: Mon 05 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Marussia_Komer wrote:
How didn't you realize that ? it's bad.You could have surfed in website lucid style smile
Arggh I know xD I need to add more awareness when I recognize something weird...

Current LD goal(s): visit an abandoned place
Paraclete
Numinous Detective
Novice dreamer

Naked!
PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Anytime I find myself naked in public, I am supposed to do a reality check. But in this dream I was in a basketball gym, barefoot and no clothes, trying to slam dunk. Perhaps there was some partial lucidity, but not enough to STOP what I was doing and pursue my dream agenda, which is to seek information that I can bring back to reality and use constructively. Perhaps the location of a missing person...

Anyway, missing Naked In Public is worth 50 lashes! (actually, everyone else had gone outside by the time I was naked, but I still would never put myself in that position in a million years, nonetheless, in waking reality).

Current LD goal(s): Find literal information in dreams relevant to waking reality.
ReaditTwice
Dream Master
Novice dreamer
LD count: 600 plus

PostPosted: Fri 23 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

This morning I had a dream where i was at the previous flat that I lived in and there were several thumb tacks on the ground. I thought I'd better pick them up or someone might get hurt if they step on one. I picked them up but noticed that when I looked again there were lots more and now a small pile of business cards with the words LUCID DREAMING (in caps like that) with some info about LD.

I thought I should grab those as they'd be good to use for RCs and give to friends to carry so they can do RC checks too. I picked up more tacks and soon my arms were so full I couldn't pick up anymore and I'm thinking how am I going to pick up those cards now? I woke soon after. Arrgghh!!! FAIL - lol :D I've had very little sleep over the last 4-5 days so I'm going to blame that - hahaha smile

Current LD goal(s): to lucid dream at will
Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
The Chroniclers
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Tue 27 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

That I was telekinetic and made myself food with just the mind and made people wonder what I did tounge2

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
ReaditTwice
Dream Master
Novice dreamer
LD count: 600 plus

haha - good one! That's something that you can't do IRL (as far as I know wink5 ) But still missed it. I love telekinetic dream stuff - it feels awesome to be able to do it - a real sense of power...and I'm often sure I'm going to be able to do it when I wake up - haven't succeeded yet though wink5

Current LD goal(s): to lucid dream at will
Castillo
*applause*
Novice dreamer
Castillo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

there were these people in my neighbor hood whom I didnt know. I asked them who they were, and they said theve lived here for a long time....

Current LD goal(s): Find the mysterious dead guy
zem
I know!
Novice dreamer
LD count: 3

PostPosted: Thu 29 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Looking out of a window, thinking how i wish i could do LD better and never doing a RC. ^^

Current LD goal(s): Get one... each time i dream ^^
Page 7 of 10Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

print   ShareShare