Page 1 of 4Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author  Message 
Sroy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 6

Falling in Love in a Lucid Dream!?
PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

Hi, I remember for about a year ago.. I had a dream who I meet this PERFECT girl. And everything was sooo sweet, I don't remember what happend any longer cause it was so long ago. But I do remember i falled in love for real, with a dream girl...

When I woke up and released it was a dream, I had this reaally weird feeling of strong love... and also rest of the day, with a girl from a dream..

Have anyone experienced something like this before? I bet I am the one and only on this experience. :D

MagykKatte has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

Hmm, that's interesting! I've never quite had that "falling in love" experience, but I have had dreams where I was in love with a DC. Just don't get into the habit of falling in love with DC's, because they aren't real

Sroy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Oh, that's what I mean. This girl diden't exist in real, just a DC. Yeahh it's kinda weird isent it... Only happend once luckily. It wasnt really a Lucid Dream either, so I dident know it wasnt real. Totally sucks when you wake up. x)

BeRightBack
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BeRightBack has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 73

I remember a couple of dreams in which I was hanging out with 'my girlfriend' or met a nice girl (always different girls), but when I woke up I had no idea who these girls where. I can't say I fell in love with them, but they do leave the annoying feeling when you wake up, that you want to get straight back into that dream.

avalinah
Learning composure
Dream Deity
LD count: 50+

i have had that countless times in my life. they are all very nice and pleasant dreams. sometimes i'm not even myself, just some person and it's a nice love story. it's like watching a movie, but also with feelings smile really great, nostalgic dreams.

i dunno about LDs though crazy2 i always ignore my DCs in an LD, pretty much. cause i know they're not real, lol.

Current LD goal(s): DEILD
Magnificus
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I've had one of those dreams before, i'm thinking around 2 maybe 3 years ago. In that dream I got married to this really hot girl I've never seen before. For some strange reason, the marriage took place at school eek2 . Anyways, when I woke up, I was thinking something along the lines of, "aw man, it was just a dream".

Current LD goal(s): - Have a lucid dream by the end of July - Completely recall a dream
Sroy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Lucid Dreams, the one and only way too get merried with an unknown girl in your school..^^ Those awwhh fk that girl was hot. :-( - dreams,,, had some of those too. But this was real love. yeah I agree, was verryyy pleasent.

Naww, would never fall in love with a girl if u we're Lucid right. If you know they arent real... why be bother with them,,, ok there is one reason too but lets not get in there..^^

Tashows
LD count: 66

Why not fall in love with a DC? I think that would be amazing... Well, it actually depends on how you think of it (cause that's what it will be like). If you think it's not real, then it is not and you probably won't see her again. But I would really like to spend some time with some DC i love in a dream... It just seems very weird and interestng and mind-twisting! If a dc can give you such a great feeling of love, maybe there is more to learn from/for her...

Sroy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Tashows wrote:
Why not fall in love with a DC? I think that would be amazing... Well, it actually depends on how you think of it (cause that's what it will be like). If you think it's not real, then it is not and you probably won't see her again. But I would really like to spend some time with some DC i love in a dream... It just seems very weird and interestng and mind-twisting! If a dc can give you such a great feeling of love, maybe there is more to learn from/for her...

Hmm yeah, I dident even understand why i falled in love I mean,, i hardly think we were talking.. Guess it was just nice, and she was good looking... but how can this be enough to make you fall in love my brain is messing with me...

It is really mind twisting and cool... - untill u wake up, from going from heaven to wake up tired in your cold bed waiting too get up to school/jobb or w/e... then you wont be as pleased. xD

avalinah
Learning composure
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

it's a dream tounge1 you don't need a good reason to fall in love in a dream xD do normal dreams ever have a lot of logic or reasons..? lach1

MagykKatte has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

avalinah wrote:
it's a dream tounge1 you don't need a good reason to fall in love in a dream xD do normal dreams ever have a lot of logic or reasons..? lach1
Does love either? xD Seems to me that dreams and love can be very similar that way

JaySkyecrest
Seeker of Wisdom
Lucid Initiate
JaySkyecrest has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 30

LOL! ^^ I know exactly what you are talking about!! Yep, it has most definitely happened to me!

Current LD goal(s): LD on a regular basis.
avalinah
Learning composure
Dream Deity

MagykKatte XD true in a sense, but.. in life it's at least a little bit more grounded than in dreams XD

Equinox
LD count: 10+

PostPosted: Fri 02 Dec, 2011  Reply with quote

I've had it happen once, but not exactly in the same way, and it was only a very vivid normal dream.

I found myself talking with the person i had liked for the past few months at a table in a mall, we were accompanied by two other people who i didnt know, but felt like i knew. Me and this person talked for quite some time, and ended up leaving the other two, and accompanied eachother for some time later, until i woke up from the dream 30 minutes before my clock went off.
I had a mix of feelings about this, anger that it wasnt quite real, joy that it had happened, but an overall sense of love pervading my body for the rest of the day, and although i was angry it wasnt quite real, i realized actually feeling what it would be like to be with that person was enough to last me for some time.

Current LD goal(s): 1000+
Quiesco
Re-active?
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Sun 04 Dec, 2011  Reply with quote

I've actually had that happen to me once before. It was lovely, until she was murdered. The rest of the day, I felt very... off, I guess. I wasn't happy or sad, just confused.

Current LD goal(s): Visit that ball of plasma in the sky. Yup, the Sun.
Page 1 of 4Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

print   ShareShare