EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

close?

Author  Message 
pantale0ne

close?
PostPosted: Mon 09 Jan, 2012  Reply with quote

hey. i started my quest for LD a few days ago or so, and the last few nights ive had one dream where im aware of the fact that im in a dream, but just for a couple of seconds. and i didn't know what to do about it. the night after i swam in some pool that was filled with snow, in that snow i saw something floating around. and i read "lucid dream" on it. but i still didn't connect that it was a dream.

any suggestions? should i just keep going or anything i can improve? I've been doing MILD.

Comet the cat
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 2

If you've been doing it for a few days and are already getting signs, that's great! Keep up what you are doing and it will come eventually. siiw

Current LD goal(s): Have a lucid dream for more than thirty seconds
dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover
dB_FTS has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 118

Try to add more RC into your daily routine and a little more doubt in things, ask yourself how you came here and what are you doing and if any of this has any logic!

Looks like MILD is working for you, so stay on that tech for some time and I'm sure you'll have results!

Current LD goal(s): #Find/Meet Dream Guide#
pantale0ne

Thanks for all the answers. I want to add another question. Not sure if you guys have any experience of it but anyhow: I <mod>Removed, please only discuss substances if safe and legal mattias</mod> every now and then, and it seems like I don't remember my dreams as well when I do. Any connections? Or is that subject frowned upon?

ise_slc

<mod>Removed.</mod> does affect negatively DR in my experience. But sometimes it can help you archieve SP more easily...

print