Pets

I entered “Pets” in the search bar, to see if this topic had already been formed, and I did not see it. I saw many posts about dream pets or lucid pets, but no general, real-life pets topic. So, what animals do you have? What are their names? What do they look like? Personalities?

I have a cat and a kitten. My cat’s name is Mauser, and he is a tabby Siberian. He’s huge, and fluffier than any other cat on the planet. He can be really sweet, but most of the time he acts like a moody prima donna. :tongue: I love him though.

My kitten’s name is Barnabas, and he is recently aquired. He’s black and white and small. He is more of a friendly lap cat, but very playful and energetic.

I’d love to hear about your animals! Just thought this would be a fun topic. :tongue:

I have two dogs, both mutts. Lyckan is black, fat and old :lol: She’s about 10 years old, I think. She acts like a cat many times. She does what she wants and ignores people when they call to pet her. She’ can only think about food. Mathilda is 3-ish and is very playful and funny. She makes funny noises and likes to pet people and put her head in their lap… and climb all over them if they let her. She preffers love over food :razz:

<- has three cats atm, one red, white and a blackwhite, the red one got kittens last year and giving those kittens a new home was very hard, Ive had a generation cats before that, one became 20, the other 8, I really like my pets :grin:

And my mothers friend used to have 4 cats and two dogs :lol: the organisation with those animals was interesting :razz:

Nice topic :cool_laugh:

I have a 7 year old beagle, he’s such a lazy little thing. His name is Cerberus.

10 points for that name ninja xD

I have 3 dogs, but they’re all back in Greece D: I miss them.

This is Miel

This is Max

Aaaand I don’t have a picture of Stitch I’m afraid :tongue: He’s a cocker spaniel, and he’s the most adorable thing.

I have a an adorable little pom. She looks like a little fox and just as smart. Also have a Jardine parrot they are green and Orange with black highlights. She can talk and even understands most words. She can ask to be picked up, ask for a treat, and even says goodnight at bedtime. My pets are a beloved part of my family.

I have a toy poodle named Ginger and its like she can talk! We know when she wants us to follow her so that we can get her something out of her reach, and she gives us this look that means, “Cant you feed me something better?” when she doesnt like her food.

She knows when we’re talking about her. Her ears perk up when we say, “the dog”.
She knows when we’re going out when we change our clothes, get our purse or keys, and close up the shades. She also knows that she’s coming with us when we lock the back door without leaving her in the backyard.
We used to say, “lets go out!” to tell her she’s coming in the car, but now she knows “Come in” and, “Do you want to come with us?” (the answer is usually yes)

I only have 3 cats, I’m more like a dog person but still, I like those cats. Ok, links are from my brother’s devianart acc:

That’s mom and we call her Mala which on english means Little or Small because she was very small when we found here!

That’s Garfield. I know that name is not the best for this cat but doesn’t matter!

Here are more pictures of him:

Pic 1

Pic 2

And here’s Sivka[in english Gray] with Mala and Garfield:

Pic 3

Pic 4

We have a mackerel (aka the common tabby-cat) named Vedru. It means “spring” in Estonian (spring as in the mechanical detail, not the season).
He is sweet, likes to sleep and tends to get on my nerves during the night specifically, whenever I come back home anyways. The older he gets, the feistier he is, meaning he is very territorial when it comes to other cats outside, but he is very nimble and does not get injuries often.
Since he has to climb to get back inside, he is very good at escaping to trees and the like at fast speeds.

This is how he looke like:

Oh, and the only fish he eats is fresh pike. No salmon, no trout, no tuna, only pike. :smile:

This is my Eclectus parrot, Rupee.
She is my best friend.

I take her out busking and she sits atop my accordion and dances to the music.
Her favorite food is cheerios. She talks amazingly and makes up her own songs and words, and she loves singing and making burrows in the bed sheets and comming in the shower for ‘birdie bathtime’ where she has a special perch.
And she has the most amazing colours - you can’t see her tail too well in this picture but it is orange and then very yellow at the tip. And her belly is stripe-y orange and yellow, her wing feathers are blue.

I have a black lab-border collie mix, whos name is Diamond, she got passed down to us by a friend of a homeless person who couldnt take care of it. She is very jumpy and protective, but loves naps whith me while I WILD.

I have a darling, five year old cat named Riley. He’s so funny… and stupid. He’s scared of EVERYTHING, and doesn’t seem to have any smarts. His hobbies include bird-watching, bug-chasing, and trying to scare Mirror Riley. :content: He’s my buddy.

This year my new roommate at school will have a fish named Sasafron. That’ll be fun.

Must… share… new… family… member…

Her name is Phoebe :3 1 month and 1 week old. Mother is a black lab (or lab + ?) and the father is a ?.

let the “awww” begin!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dies of cuteness overload

I don’t have any pets but when I grow up I will :colgate:

I do have a dog, and that transformed me. It’s probably too long to explain.

I have a really old chocolate Labrador, a yellow Labrador and a Belgian Shepard.

Ooh this is fun, a pet page :happy:.
Dacombe: Your Rupee is just beautiful!
Fate: Aww at your cat, he looks so relaxed.

Now I cannot help myself but show my pets as well.

This is my female dwarf hamster Yuki, she is two years old and very cuddly. I woke her up for the picture and she looks a bit sleepy :tongue:.

This is my fish tank with several fish in it. At the moment I am redecorating their living area so it does not look very interesting on the picture (the tank is 125litre). I mostly have Cardinal tetra but I also have a few Galaxy rasbora and 3 Gastromyzon punctulatus (Not sure what their English name is, but this fishie is amazing). I am not too sure what the red fish is on the picture, but it’s already 2 or maybe 3 years old :tongue:.

Now, I proudly present my two newest family members, they are Degu’s and both female.

Ruka (pronounced Luca), the young mother nomming on some bread.

And Rima her daughter:

We also have a cat called Lotje at home, but that one is mostly of my mother :smile:.
Thanks for taking the time to check the pictures!

Boating Mattie

Mud Type Mattie

Water Type Mattie

Pet update: I now have an adorable dog, Maggie! Don’t have any pictures yet, unfortunately. She’s a white West Highland Terrier, about seven years old. Poor thing just had bladder surgery but she’s made it through successfully! :smile: