Healing Through Facebook

I could not remember my dream upon waking the other morning. What I do remember is having an overwhelming feeling to share! I knew I had to do something to satisfy this feeling but, I had no idea what. I also knew something was going to happen today! I sipped my coffee and sat down at the computer. Usually, after I record my dreams in the morning I go to facebook and see how my world is doing. Looking at the screen I suddenly have this overwhelming feeling of unity and clarity. The insight from my dream realized in this moment, “I AM” and every person on my page is ME. I decided it was time to share. Understanding we are all connected allows me the knowledge that speaking through my heart heals and sets me Free.
This is what I posted with my heart pounding in my chest radiating joy,
I feel a desire to share this with all my friends and family. I want to open up doors of communication because this is how I will truly know myself.
I am on a journey for truth and I’m opening myself to infinite possibilities as to not be boxed in and limited to what is already known. As for the God in the bible… I was raised catholic and have been a self proclaimed catholic drop-out after I did not follow through with confirmation in the 10th grade. I felt as if I was not being told the whole story by the church, it did not feel genuine. I didn’t want to follow blindly to be excepted only to acquire a false sense of security. After 10th grade I didn’t think much about the Church, God, or why I was here. Until December 10th 1999, I was 23, and my fiancé was killed in a car accident. I had a premonition or a feeling something was not right. I remember sitting in front of the TV watching Providence and looking at the stone wall of the fireplace. It was like a daydream or a vision of Josh in a hospital bed and me by his side. I then got up from the couch and called the hospital. I don’t know what came over me but “I KNEW” something had happen. I called the wrong hospital. With in 15 minutes his grandfather called me and I dropped to my knees before he even said anything. I went to the hospital and spent the night by Josh’s bedside just like the vision I saw on the fireplace wall. I got to spend one night with him saying my goodbyes and in the morning they turned off the machines and he was gone. This is a day I have just recently come to know as my Birthday. This was the day I started to question and ask why! It was the day I woke up! Many things happened after this event that I can not explain but I know to be true. Because of Josh I found my Soul and for that I am eternally grateful. I always knew what my Soul was. As a child I knew it as that part of me that knows I exist. The part that observes and knows it’s self to be eternal. I just never made the connection of that feeling being my Soul. With out the experience above that shifted my perspective I may of never questioned my existence with such intensity.
Now, I am married to an amazing man and have 2 beautiful little girls. I find myself learning about existence through observations. Children helped me to gain amazingly insightful multi-dimensional perspective. I find myself looking at the bible with new eyes as well. I have a hard time understanding or believing a lot of what is written but I am coming to realize that the bible to is perspective. I am in constant evolution changing my perspectives for a better upstanding of all that is.
I feel so grateful to be able to share my experience. Thank you all of you!