At Will

Author  Message 
molin555
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 0 Darn!

At Will
PostPosted: Mon 04 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

is it Possible to have LDs at will? how?

Current LD goal(s): Have My First LD
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

It can be possible, but it takes time. Most members who figure it out spent a while learning different techniques and building their awareness. It's not exactly something anyone can teach you, it's something you need to figure out on your own. It's a personal realization and an commitment.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
DutchThor
LD Fossil
Somniologist

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

In my opinon it's very hard to LD at will. Some people have it naturally. If you become a experienced lucid dreamer, you might be able to LD very often without practicig RC's during the day.

cosmic.iron
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: Thousands

Re: At Will
PostPosted: Wed 06 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

molin555 wrote:
is it Possible to have LDs at will? how?

Yes it is possible. A person came to me last year asking for help on LD. At the time he'd experienced a couple of them and was trying all sort of things with little success. He kept a very detailed journal and updated it on a daily basis. We interacted closely via his journal (in fact, much of the foundation work of SSILD was developed through this interaction). In the first month he made little progress, but started to see result in the second month. By end of the third month he was having success almost on a daily basis. In less than a year he recorded more than 400 LDs/OBEs. Now he can LD at will, with very little effort. I think some day I will translate his journal and our communications and post them here (a daunting task, no doubt about it). It is an invaluable source for learning about lucid dreaming. Following his footstep, several other members on our forum also learned how to LD at will. So the answer to your question is "yes", but to achieve it does require some persistence.

Cosmocrator
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 3

cosmiciron. I would be more than pleased to read this! I will PM you with my e-mail adress, if you could just e-mail me when you have done this project, I would be happy to read it. Thank you.

Current LD goal(s): become lucid
Chronic
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Here's my opinion of lucid dreaming at will. Have you ever seen a movie where a kid grew wings and didnt know how to use them and had to learn? And then you thought to yourself, "I wonder what it would be like to have wings?" well you'll never really know, unless you develop those wings. Same goes for lucid dreams. You want to have them and hell you even want to have them at will. But in order to do so you need to actually have one and understand what they feel like. Having one is not difficult. Having one at will. Is another story entirely.

Current LD goal(s): To Have LD's more often.
cosmic.iron
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: Thousands

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

Cosmocrator wrote:
cosmiciron. I would be more than pleased to read this! I will PM you with my e-mail adress, if you could just e-mail me when you have done this project, I would be happy to read it. Thank you.

No problem. It will take a while though... I'm so lazy these days smile

Cosmocrator
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

Oh, its okay. I still have about, 10 thousand billion books on lucid dreaming to read. I'm not rushing ya smile

Current LD goal(s): become lucid

print