Pause Time

did any one watch insidious ?

Author  Message 
lucidshinobi
Somniologist
Somniologist

did any one watch insidious ?
PostPosted: Sat 16 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

hi every boddy,am back to my quest of lucidity after some long exams and i was wondering,did any one watch insidious,for me it was a bit scary and it's the main raison why i don't do WILD (sleep paralysis,HH and HI,you know what i mean kiekeboe )

Anzelthur
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

My friend watched it and she was very scared. She keeps telling me to stop doing lucid dreams. lach1

lucidshinobi
Somniologist
Somniologist

Anzelthur wrote:
My friend watched it and she was very scared. She keeps telling me to stop doing lucid dreams. lach1

thanx for the reply :D

Last edited by wanttodelete19 on Sun 09 Jun, 2019; edited 1 time in total
lucidshinobi
Somniologist
Somniologist

hhhh,i think they chose a very creepy one

Chat Mods
LD count: 13

PostPosted: Wed 20 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

I saw the film, but was a bit disappointed with how things unfolded to be honest. I won't go into details so as not to spoiler it. It also caused conflict with my beliefs which interfered with my immersion. I know that immersing yourself in content like what is shown in the film is liable to cause spilling over of the concepts into nightmares. I just hope threads don't start springing up with people proclaiming it's all true...

If any concepts from it arise after seeing it, there is a real possibility that it happens because you expect it. Not because there are evil beasties trying to get you.

Current LD goal(s): Become a Dragon! RAWR!
lucidshinobi
Somniologist
Somniologist

GreenDragon wrote:
I saw the film, but was a bit disappointed with how things unfolded to be honest. I won't go into details so as not to spoiler it. It also caused conflict with my beliefs which interfered with my immersion. I know that immersing yourself in content like what is shown in the film is liable to cause spilling over of the concepts into nightmares. I just hope threads don't start springing up with people proclaiming it's all true...

If any concepts from it arise after seeing it, there is a real possibility that it happens because you expect it. Not because there are evil beasties trying to get you.

thank you,i alreadynow that they are just because i'l expectnig them to be,but it's still a scary situation,espicialy when in SP

Hoodswigler
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 18

That movie is how I came to learn about lucid dreaming! I started researching astral projection, then I found out about lucid dreaming. It was definitely freaky, but its the movies, what do you expect.

Current LD goal(s): Asking a DC to take me to whoever is in charge.

print