What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

Page 7 of 9Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Author  Message 
WasPeace
Novice Dreamer!
Somniologist
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Sun 04 May, 2014  Reply with quote

A Girl with a ice dragon face! Then she had to heads xD she was over my leggs !
That was a huge dream sign ! Damn :'(

Current LD goal(s): Meet My CHAKRAS !
Laretta
Dream Explorer
Somniologist
LD count: 54 longer LD

PostPosted: Mon 05 May, 2014  Reply with quote

I could breathe underwater. And any liquid is amongst my Dream Signs (the more frequent ones).

http://ld4all.com/forum/images/smiles/ding2.gif

Current LD goal(s): Perform a swan dive (Leap of Faith), fly with a glider (http://bit.ly/Sr55eU)
Crystali
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Fri 16 May, 2014  Reply with quote

EVERYTHING. sadly. :I

Current LD goal(s): higher state of consciousness, and being able to ask my subconscius question
Koharo
Lone Wolf Brawler
cookie lover
Koharo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 9/7/15: 106+

PostPosted: Fri 16 May, 2014  Reply with quote

Crystali wrote:

Same here..
reality check ...
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): A man in a white room, very long dreads, he resembles me..He knows somethin..
Paraclete
Numinous Detective
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2014  Reply with quote

You guys are all pathetic. Hopeless. You'll never figure it out. Hahahahaaaaa. Just kidding. Truth be told, it makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one! I've really been enjoying all of these accounts by you wonderful contributors. Here is a fairly recent one that I will never live down:

I'm in some room in some building and they are about to have a meditation contest. There is a circle of about 10 people sitting on the floor. I say to myself, I should have no problem with this since my lucid dreaming practice and quest for awareness should give me an edge. Ummm, yeah.

Wait, I'm not done yet--what makes it even worse is it turns out that I am in my underwear, and I STILL don't see through it! (the illusion of the dream). Dreams definitely have a sense of irony, you have to give them credit for that. I think that's why the dream characters don't just come up and tell you that you're dreaming... they are playful and have to make it interesting.

Current LD goal(s): Find literal information in dreams relevant to waking reality.
Paraclete
Numinous Detective
Novice dreamer

Heights
PostPosted: Tue 10 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

Wow, I thought I was wayyy beyond heights and falling dreams (I didn't fall in this one, but I was afraid to). I mean, I mastered all that when I was a kid. I would be hanging from a cliff or a flag pole or something... finally realized I could float down... eventually learned that I could jump and fly for short distances... and ended up mastering flying. And I never had another scary falling dream until now, as near as I can remember.

In this dream I was with my RL friend Matt B. He was showing me this ledge. I don't know if it was at a dam, reservoir, or something else, but I found myself with my back against a rock wall, standing on the ledge about 10 feet from the interior of a structure on my left, where Matt was talking to me. All I had to do was step sideways until I got past the wall and could reach flat ground. I was genuinely afraid. It seemed so real! The ledge itself wasn't too bad persay, but the prospect of falling was overwhelming, and the wall at my back wasn't flat, but slightly protruding in areas. I finally diverted my mind to a task I needed to do, and next thing I knew I was in the safe area, because I quit thinking about the fall and quickly stepped over past the ledge.

In hindsight, it would have been nice to be able to recognize the dream and say, "Thanks for showing me the ledge, Matt" and then jump off into oblivion. But it seemed so real. As usual, I didn't think to verify my location...

EDIT: After thinking it over for awhile, I wonder if the dream was showing me that Matt was sharing his fear with me, not of literal heights, but of the overwhelming feeling of 'falling' in the figurative sense. He is going through a lot right now, and maybe the best way to help him deal with it all is to keep his attention occupied and diverted from his problems, and just being a good friend in general.

Current LD goal(s): Find literal information in dreams relevant to waking reality.
Paraclete
Numinous Detective
Novice dreamer

Forum dream
PostPosted: Thu 12 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

I just dreamt that someone from the forum sent me a courteous reply. He used a lot of symbols in his reply (beyond smileys), except that they were attached to a physical clip board! I guess my mind was still in virtual mode, not making a complete transition to the physical manifestation, but I seemed more concerned that I was out of clip boards... writing

Dragonmind
The American Dragon
Somniologist
Dragonmind has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 25

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

So this is my first realization of a constant dream sign.
Simon Cowell, working at Tom's.
The menu wasn't even a Tom's menu!
This has finally made me realize that I seem to have either some judging person or mentor in my dreams all the time. If not, then I become that person. It's an easy thing to miss and is probably why I couldn't take any steps forward with lucid dreaming.

By the way, I have not been here in the longest time. I used to be addicted to Wolfgame, but now I want to get back to the place I was before.
Yes, that was Hotel California out of nowhere.

Current LD goal(s): Such control, I can bridge to Astral Projection!
Majah
dream grower
Somniologist
LD count: under 100

PostPosted: Sun 13 Jul, 2014  Reply with quote

(...)Then a big white bird falls from the sky into the water. Ah, now I get it, I think, this all is not real, a movie is being recorded. A movie about sinterklaas (kind of santaclaus). All what is happening are just film scenes and the surroundings here is the film set. I can not wait to tell about this discovery at the LD4all forum...

Kaping
LD count: 4

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jul, 2014  Reply with quote

I was in a action movie called 'Michael Jackson is not dead' All I was doing was shooting zombies and vampires.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my sub-concious and finish the fight against Bruce Willis
Aalexx
Courier
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 0

PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2015  Reply with quote

Recently in a dream I was talking to a DC outside on the sidewalk and there were at least 4 or 5 people around us painting someone's front lawn white with paint rollers used to paint ceilings... I just carried on my conversation without even a second thought meh

Current LD goal(s): Slay a dragon!
LD count: Every 5 days

PostPosted: Sat 28 Feb, 2015  Reply with quote

A couple of nights ago I watched two girls trying to clean a giraffe with brooms. The giraffes balls kept hitting them in the head and face which I found hilarious. The giraffe didn't like being laughed at and he came over to me and was trying to kick me and stamp on me. He knocked me to the ground and almost stamped on my hand with its big hoof. I got really mad and I said "what the hell are you doing? Look at the size of you compared to me! How can that be fair? Do you realize that you could easily take my finger off!" the giraffe instantly looked very guilty and ashamed for what he had done. That's when I woke up.

Crystali
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Thu 02 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

Koharo wrote:
Crystali wrote:

Same here..
reality check ...
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

I dont know what it is but ur so dumb when your dreaming u only realise it when you wake up like df! XD

Its like ur condcious mind is paralyzed or sonething?
I describe it as a "neutral state" where u dont care really.

Current LD goal(s): higher state of consciousness, and being able to ask my subconscius question
deric
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I must have been asleep
PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

A bear got into my fish tank and was chewing on a turtle. The bear was not threatening in any way. I think it represented my LD work. What could the turtle have meant? Turtles are slow, have a hard protective shell. Maybe nothing to fear with LD? Fish tank = subconscious?

Current LD goal(s): a better life in several ways
Cinder
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 11

PostPosted: Mon 06 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

My parents. They're a continent away, yet my brain never gets this.

Current LD goal(s): Meditate for an hour in a dream
Page 7 of 9Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

print   ShareShare