EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 126
Lucid Rhymes

What theme you see most in your dreams?

Author  Message 
LD count: 3

What theme you see most in your dreams?
PostPosted: Tue 13 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

I would like to know that what people see in their dreams mostly.For me,it's always a different experience.But it is mostly a thing that I was interested in before I had a dream. (e.g. Watch a movie and really like it,and then be in the movie in a dream)
For example,when Dishonored was released (a video game) I really liked it,and had a dream that I was inside the game's streets.And then I asked myself "Wasn't I sleeping a minute ago?" and I became Lucid.

Current LD goal(s): Find my Dream Guide,Learn how to LD 2-3 times a week
TheWistfulHermit
Location: Somewhere between reality and fantasy...next to Bill's Auto Repairs

PostPosted: Wed 14 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

I also get dreams about something I'm really obsessed with or interested in. If not that, it's usually related to some sort of anxiety or something (although I can't say if this makes them nightmares cause technical things).

Presence333
Perception Observer
Lucid Initiate

I mostly see social experiences that involve travelling around or direct conflict.

Current LD goal(s): Developing the choice to be lucid in any reality.
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

More than half of my dreams involve my childhood home, the area around it, and the small town where my school was. The themes in the dreams seem to change with the years and seasons, and if something affects me emotionally in real life, it also affects my dreams in exaggerated forms. For example, if the house owner decides to modify something in my apartment, it can make me dream that the walls in my parents' house fall down for days or weeks.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I've had a few DIshonored dreams too woo , last night I saw one of those car things on rails.

Other than that I usually have places full of water, big pools or lakes or even oceans as far as the eye can see. Sometimes indoors too. I have some annoying things too, like weak legs and gum stuck in my mouth. overspannen

ilovecinderella
television addict
Novice dreamer
LD count: 6

PostPosted: Thu 15 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

For some weird reason, most of my dream surroundings are somewhere I've never been before. I think this is because I watch a lot of television and movies and they show a lot of different settings so I unconsciously remember them and dream about them. And half of my dreams are me in another person's view. Like when I sleep after watching Fringe, I would 'be' Olivia Dunham. It's cool and interesting tumbsuplinkswitteduim

Current LD goal(s): maintain LD for 20+ minutes; remember my lucid dreams
Midthal
LD count: ~30

I'm usually see myself as being a part of a group which trying to accomplish something.

Current LD goal(s): To have a 5 min lucid dream
Laretta
Dream Explorer
Somniologist
LD count: Many....

ilovecinderella wrote:
For some weird reason, most of my dream surroundings are somewhere I've never been before. I think this is because I watch a lot of television and movies and they show a lot of different settings so I unconsciously remember them and dream about them.

Strange, I also dream about similar things and settings... But unfortunately I often find myself in enclosed spaces or indoors of various buildings. whatsthat

Current LD goal(s): Perform a swan dive (Leap of Faith), fly with a glider (http://bit.ly/Sr55eU)
Hamperson
dreamscape wanderer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 4

PostPosted: Fri 16 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

my dreams seem to always be having conflict in them...and the setting in them usually has to do with what ever i have done in the past week or so i dont have too many dreams about the past

Current LD goal(s): Try CALD/ get 10 LDs by 2013/ tell a DC that they are part of my subconscious
Nicklebrick
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Nicklebrick has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Fri 16 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

Almost all of the dreams i have are set in more or less a giant dreamscape that i created a year or so back. and always themed around me and Nickle just flying around, and doing some awesome stuff.

LD count: 3

PostPosted: Sat 17 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

Wow,really interesting :D I don't know why,but I think it seems like almost all the themes are similar in a way.

Current LD goal(s): Find my Dream Guide,Learn how to LD 2-3 times a week
Mr18111
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Tue 20 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

About half my dreams deal with random collogues of things I remember and the other Half Of my dreams are of completely alien things and places.

Quicksilver21
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 4

PostPosted: Tue 20 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

My dreams are very random and unpredictable, this has become more clear as my dream recall has increased. Sometimes a dream will be about whats been on my mind throughout the day, but usually it is something that isn't even slightly related to what i've been thinking about.

Current LD goal(s): Conjure a flame
dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover
dB_FTS has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 118

PostPosted: Wed 21 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

It depends, I don't know on what but for some period of time I have very random life like situation dreams, then this stops and I do have recurring dreams. I remember that for some extended time I had this dream where I was walking through the city and I would always end up in some store to buy clothes... But the city and everything would change, the store, the clothes, the people, everything except the story and theme.

Then this is gone and then I have surreal dreams...

Weird... Although I love them all. Everything is fun from exploring the cities which I never saw to exploring the space...

Current LD goal(s): #Find/Meet Dream Guide#
Presence333
Perception Observer
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Thu 22 Nov, 2012  Reply with quote

NightmareAssassin72 wrote:
Wow,really interesting :D I don't know why,but I think it seems like almost all the themes are similar in a way.

Known or unknown environments/settings and interactions with others seem to leave the most memorable impression.

Current LD goal(s): Developing the choice to be lucid in any reality.

print