Dream Sharing

I’ve seen a lot of stuff about dream sharing on some random peoples profiles or in random forums and I was wondering how exactly this works? I would love to share dreams with some irl friends. So if anyone has any information about this topic, I would love to hear about it. Thanks! :tongue:

There are two books on the subject that I am aware of. Each are available on Amazon. One is a book called Psychic Dreamwalking, by Bellinger. Very good book, but a bit cookbook. The other is a book that Maria Pita and I wrote called Dream Partners.

But in summary, the concept is simple enough. I would suggest leveraging the LD state for this of course. What Maria and I would do was target nights when we would try to meet in mind space. We would agree to a place, or method to conjure and get the others attention, and we would try to interact in a way that remained intact in relation to the metaphor filtering that the dreaming mind creates. We were able to pull this off a few times with startlingly good results. Especially note worthy as we have never met IRL and live about 700 miles apart.

That sound awesome ! Being with friends in a Lucid Dream, i heard about it on a forum too… A dad told us that he slept with his daughter and they did both of them a nightmare
about a guy chasing them and when they woke up ! The daughter actually told him if the bad guy was gone. So i think it’s possible if you sleep at the same time or something like that :smile:

Shared dreaming is not always only about dreaming the same dream, but also about being in the same dream. What I mean by this is that some people are trying to meet up in a dream and try to communicate and for example give each other a special password to then exchange in real life to confirm if an actual “contact” was made.

Whether this is actually possible as a way of “communication” is not yet scientifically proven and to be honest, there is also not a real scientific basis on how this would work.