EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

What's The Weather In Your Dreams! :)

Author  Message 
En'enra

LD count: 8

PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2014  Reply with quote

The days are sunny, but looking at the Sun doesn't hurt at all, evenings and nights are warm and windy, very rarely there's a rainstorm with a huge flood. As soon as I'm lucid, the contrast and color vibrance increases, especially the color of the leaves, and everyting becomes just a little blurry, like it doesn't reflect light, but instead creates it.

Current LD goal(s): Achieve stable lucidity; Have a conversation with myself

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Montebest
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 2

PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

The weather is nice, but simplistic. Occasionally there are scattered clouds, but most often the sky is clear whether day or night. There is never any wind, or 'temperature'. It's always in that perfect equilibrium, where you wouldn't even notice the atmosphere save for breathing.
I seem to remember leaves on trees aren't always there, so seasons change even though there is never any snow and it always seems to be that same kind of equilibrium. I think its more a matter of my dreams being less vivid than them just having nice weather.

This all is excepting dreams where the weather is a plot point. Tornadoes come with lots of dark clouds and wind and floods come with rain.

011700Z 00000KT 10SM SKC 23/12 A2992

TheUnknownDream
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

i never have weather in my dreams, they are usually indoor, and when they're outside i never notice the weather

print