Ancient and Modern Methods

Here are some methods for Lucid Dreaming that anyone can use.
youtube.com/watch?v=99Wid33AylE

Soon I will be growing Xhosa Dream Root and Calea Dream Herb, and I will be using them as dream aids, along with Kanna (not Cannabis) and Imphepho. All of these things were employed in “Dream Teas” by ancient people.

Also,
I have some Choline, some Alpha-GPC (a more redily usable form of Choline). This promotes the creation of Acetylcholine in the brain, which regulates dreaming. I took this along with some 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan, which contains a tryptophan molecule which is the thing that makes you sleepy on thanksgiving, and 5-HTP itself helps the body directly make serotonin) which should help promote dreams.

I have some L-Theanine and Taurine as well, but I did not take those tonight. If I have any memorable dreams I will make a video tomorrow, and if not, I will try another mix or another dose.

Dream herbs seeds should be here in a few days, they will be grown in a few months.

Alright.

So last night I don’t remember dreaming, but I also do not get the feeling that I just went to sleep, saw darkness and woke up. I feel like I did have a dream. So I think my main issue is going to be remembering my dreams, which I am not very good at right now.

The biggest mistakes people make when Lucid Dreaming
youtube.com/watch?v=vx9NR-fJQLA

[mod]The below posts were edited into this one. Please use the edit button instead of creating many short posts.[/mod]

Where do you find “Calea Dream Herb” to grow? Ive seen pills on amazon but the aren’t that appealing. I take 5-HTP but I skip some nights :bored: . It does help with recall when I take it every night.

I just took another capsule of choline, just to add to the effects in case it all burned up from earlier.

I think that these supplements will REALLY be good for dreaming after a little while of building up in my system, so in like a month.

You find Calea on Entheogen websites usually. I am going to be growing it from seed though.

I found some Calea on top of my fridge, so I am going to take it tonight. I made the first half of the video, but it won’t be posted until tomorrow when the second half (description of what happens in the morning) can be added to it.

Just btw, the Calea did not work perfectly. I do get the feeling I had a dream but I don’t remember it. I think it may have been something that was wrong with the boards under my bed that made me focus on that when I woke up instead of remembering my dreams. So I went ahead and fixed that this morning, and it should be easier from now on. My bed is also less lop sided now.

Alright, so I took all the same stuff as the other night, minus the Calea. I don’t expect any dreams, but I will post if there are any.

My nose is extremely stuffed and I can’t get it unclogged with Camphor etc. So I am going to take some Zyrtec. I looked online, it is Cetirizine (an Anti-Histamine like Benadryl or Datura), so it could have some dream promoting properties of its own. I am taking a 10 mg capsule to unstuff my nose. I don’t expect any dreams, but I will write if anything happens.

I just looked up “Zyrtec Dreams” on Google, and it seems that it is actually a common phenomenon, so it is actually pretty possible.

I know for sure I had a dream last night, but I can not remember it completely. There was some false dichotomy between people (as if we were at a party and it was split between people that drink and people that don’t, but it was way different than drinking, I just can’t remember what the difference was). And I was on the computer at some point. Other than that, I don’t remember anything. I was trying too hard to stay asleep this morning and not hard enough to remember,

Brain Building and Dreaming Regiment
youtube.com/watch?v=eDFuGm01Ez4