I experienced my first LD and I have some questions

Hello all dreamers :smile:

So, this morning, I woke up at about 10:30am because it’s a school holiday and I’m lazy :razz:

I went to sleep again, in a light sleep (you know that sort of sleep where you try to lie down and go to sleep again but you only get a light sleep because your body has already had all the sleep it needs?), and I managed to get into a minor dream scene. I woke up a minute or so after this dream had happened, and I was like, ‘how did I NOT realise that was a dream?’ then I went back to sleep and tried to reimagine that dream happen. It started off as me just recalling the events in my mind as I tried to fall asleep again, but the dream soon fabricated itself and all of the things I imagined were physical. I walked up to my 2 friends, and performed the nose pinch RC and I could breathe through it. A rush of excitement swept through me, and for some reason, I could see lots of random words cloud my vision (you know, in those movies about hacking/computers and you see the 1s and 0s in a neverending line? It was like that, but replace the numbers with words) and I knew I had to calm down, so I checked my hands for an RC. They looked like blurry stumps.

Then, I asked the dream to transport me to a different place other than where I was at that moment. I stated where I wanted to go (it was a place in a game) and it took me there. For some reason, my vision seemed to have frozen at a single point, and no matter where I turned my head around to, I could only see the same image. Why was this? And is there a way to stop it from happening?

So yeah, that is my question above, but also, what technique do you think this was? Thank you for any help!

try closing your Eyes or burning a black spot into the image to teleport into or maybe have an OBE instead :smile: i usually do this when LD’s get stubborn and remember your in Control never forget to tell yourself this i usually forget this when the evil guys come but if u Always tell yourself youl eventually get the hang of it good RC there btw keep it up! ^^