Lucid dreaming vs OBE

moved from the stuff forum

Okay I know this has been ask like a bajillion times on this site probably but here goes… When people talk about OBE vs lucid dreaming being different or one of the same it divides them into 3 different opinions. Opinion 1: OBE is just a type of lucid dream and it is all in the mind. Opinion 2: Lucid dreaming is a type of OBE and when one has a lucid dream one actually leaves the body. Opinion 3: OBEs and Lucid dreams are different. Lucid dreaming is in the mind and OBEs are when the soul actually exits the body.
So that said what are the opinions of those on this site? :grin:

My opinion is 3 BUT I also believe that real OBEs are fairly rare and that most reported OBEs are dreams about OBE.

There is a different between OBE in a dream and a real OBE.
When you have a real OBE you leave your body really, If you get a OBE in a LD it means you dream that you leave your body. You can do a RC if you have a OBE.
If you float to your street and city you can check or there is something wrong (example other street, other shops, hazy texts,). If something is wrong you know it probably a dream. You can also count the fingers of your astral body if your astral body is visible.

I never had conscious OBE. Earlier I had a OBE. I wake up from a dream and i was floating in my living room and i float a tour along the lomp and then i wake up.
I was 8 years old and i did not know about lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, OBE, astral projection, false awakening etc but i can remember that my father had a charger in the kitchen connected and in my OBE it was not visible. I was only 8 years old and i do not know about LD and OBE and as well i notieced that the charger wasn’t in my dream/OBE. It is possible that i could not see it good but it is also possible that it was a dream/FA.

Nobody knows or astral projection really exists or that it is a dream or hallucination. Some peoples that got a accident claim that she had a out of body experience while she are unconscious. In that case it is also named “near death experience (NDE)”.

Some peoples believe that peoples every night leave their body when she are dreaming and that dreams are in a astral world but ordinary a LD is no OBE and a dream is not real.