Calling for the experienced members of the site!

Hello!
im new here, this site seems great. im currently reading through a lot of the posts around here.

id like to know if there are any experienced members here that can go into the dream state at will, thus of course entering while lucid. and also if anyone around here practice dream/sleep yoga?

still calling out!

I don’t practice dream/sleep yoga.

What do you mean by dream state at will? Seems ambiguous to me.

Good luck finding these people.

Yeah good luck :meh: I don’t think there are that many here who can lucid dream at will. And the ones that can might not be interested. So organizing a group like this is difficult for sure.

I’ve read about dream yoga, but I do not practice it.

not be interested in what? i was just asking to see if anyone around here reached that level.
you can call willingly entering a lucid dream WILD.

i actually read around the crossroad site, it seems whoever wrote it is able to do that, is he/she still around?
anyone knows if the crossroads are being used?

The crossroads are pretty inactive at the moment. I can almost 100% of the time lucid dream at will combining WBTB and FILD. Highly recommend it, you can read about it here

https://community.ld4all.com/t/fild-tutorial/27224
[Hargart's Induction Technique Log (HILD))

Cheers

I use dream yoga techniques alone or along with whatever other techniques I feel like at the time. I used to use a certain mantra but I’ve forgotten what it was so currently experimenting trying to work out what sounds I used to use (it would be in my old dream journals at another website but I haven’t bothered as yet going through them to try to look it up).

I “used to” be able to WILD at will any time day or night with about 50-60% success rate. (that’s why I’m so frustrated right now that I’m not managing to WILD). (If I kept working at it, I think I would of reached 100% as I was still improving)

I also went through a stage many years ago where I’d be aware both night and day all the time, that went on for a week before I felt very mentally drained (my mind no rest at all) so I gave up doing LD for a long time as I was worried that may not be good for a person and I did feel like I needed a break.

It was very hard to break out of a constant aware state and I got scared that I’d never be able to mentally just sleep again.

I have only done WILD a few times its a very difficult technique. I managed to do it directly before going to sleep a couple times as well ie. not using WBTB.

I haven’t read much on dream yoga, isn’t it the same thing as lucid living or All Day Awareness (ADA)?

nice to get some replays.
sea-dove can you explain more about being aware night and day?
dream yoga techniques mostly have to do with bringing awareness with you into the dream, it take a forward step from western thinking by realizing how physical reality is just another type of dream, if this interests any of you, i posted a link to a book in one of the topics asking for books about lucid dreaming.

now, theres also another member who posted he has lucid dreams each night.
Rubiks, by saying you can lucid dream, how long are your lucid dream when you induce them?
(i will check your links, no idea what FILD stands for)
also, does anybody knows who started the crossroads and if it had ever been used?

it seems most of the people around the site use lucid dreams mainly for fun, wouldnt you want to REALLY research it? see how far it can go? bring the information out to the population?
lucid dreams have much more potential then it seems on the surface. im sure it can revolutionize society. im aware there are people studying about sleep, but what can be a better way to study sleep and dreams then a head on experience?

I’ve been to the crossroads before although every time I went there was no one there besides the greeting party (the blue people). I heard someone else say in another thread that they are not being used at the moment and I would agree. Most people who want to experience shared dreaming don’t even bother with the crossroads, they create their own way to do it. Not sure who created the crossroads, someone in the UK I’m guessing. It’s still worth going there if you have never been before.

Yeah I can get Lucid every morning I try, I use MILD but it sometimes becomes a WILD.
I was pretty lucky with LDing, as in when I found out about them I had them very regularly from the beginning.
After a couple of years practice I found what works for me and can get at least one every time I try, well I can’t get one after the other every time but if I have an hour I can guarantee I’ll have at least one Lucid Dream.

Entering a dream from Wake-Initiated? Yes, that was my very first lucid dream. I had actually done that by accident, doing a chakra meditation while I was sleepy. Since then, I’ve found that even blank-mind meditation would do it, but I’ve had the best success with combining WILD with WBTB.

I don’t do dream yoga, though I’d like to.

My first one was a WILD as well, and I still recall it vividly to this day! (8 years later)
The thing about WILD though is that for it to actually work you need to be in a REM period of your sleep cycle. Successfully entering a ‘lucid dream’ at night without any prior sleep during the day is most likely you sleeping for 90 minutes (or whatever it is), entering the REM state and then by some sign make yourself aware (DILD).

That is what you want to focus on really,
being able to tell the dream world apart from the real world (Reality Checks are definitely a great way to go).

I can lucid dream at will, however it envolves a tibetan lucid dreaming technique. It is not like I go to sleep and think to my self “I am going to have a lucid dream” and immediately enter one. To me lucid dreaming at will means mastering a specific technique, and therefore, lucid dreaming every single night without failure. Keep in mind though that what works for me might not work for you. You have to find the technique that gives you the best results and work from there.