EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

Lucidity Challenge 50—obfusc8 wins!

Author  Message 
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Sun 09 Aug, 2015  Reply with quote

Nah my ideas will keep. smile

Last time I passed on hosting we got an awesome rpg heavy lc with custom avatars and scoreboard plus gratuitous host-insert fan-fic stories! So I'm gonna take a break. Its always good to have variety, right?

Grats on becoming the next LC host, Jer!

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 19.augus

PostPosted: Mon 10 Aug, 2015  Reply with quote

Congratulations obfusc8! 8D And thank you Thorn!

Current LD goal(s): To bring back art or a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

Alright then, its official.

I'm honored to be the host of the 51st Lucidity Challenge!

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.

Last edited by Jer on Tue 11 Aug, 2015; edited 1 time in total
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 十&

Re: Final Results

Thorn wrote:
Jer, Scipio, and I had a Skype talk about this LC, which you can listen to here. Even if you didn't get a chance to attend the Skype chat, please tell me everything on your mind about this LC. Whether it's what you liked about the new LC mechanics or what you disliked, your love for certain week themes and tasks or your hatred of them, your feelings on the four- or five-week LCs compared to the older style of seven weeks, or anything else, all of this information will help the next host. It's impossible for you to say too much, so say everything!

I listened to your conversation on the bus and had to stop myself from laughing out loud, as not to look like a weirdo that was laughing at nothing. I apparently had more than I thought to say, but only because I mapped out what I say in the same structure as your conversation while listening to it. If anyone wants to read what is practically a praise to this LC, click the spoiler:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Thorn wrote:
Of course, significant things happen in LCs to people other than the winners.
  • Thorn is just awesome. What? Why are you looking at me like that?
  • Eilatan, who used to not be into lucid dreaming much and would often talk of preferring normal dreams, had three lucid dreams this week and showed off incredible incubation skills. I hope she continues to develop both.

Excuse me, Mr. TM, I'd like to complain that there is a person here not giving himself enough credit. Expecting people to find something bad about such a great LC. An LC that inspired a person who was against having Lucid Dreams to actively seek LDs. A person who created such a well crafted LC that it was more than awesome to string together tasks into amazing dreams. I am sorry you critique yourself so much, Thorn, but I cannot find a bad thing to say about this LC, especially as it not only gave me ample amounts of inspiration and ideas for incubation, but gave me the most interesting dreams I have had all year.

Thorn wrote:
I want to thank all of you for your participation, and may whichever dragon hosts the next LC create the same competitive yet friendly atmosphere as this one had. With that said, this LD4all dragon wants his LDs back, so I'll join you guys on the participant side next time!

*Eilatan gives Thorn LD cookie and hugs

And thanks to you, Thorn, for hosting such a memorable LC. It will be interesting to see you on the participant side. ^^

Thorn wrote:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

*Eilatan waves to Jer :D

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com

print