is there such a thing as malicious groups of lucid dreamers?

First i will start by presenting two examples of dreams that represent the thread’s title and which made me wonder if there are groups of people who can lucid dream, use telepathy and find excitement in harming others.

Years ago i had a dream of some weird guy in a dark blue robe, being some sort of evil magician. He was trying to be a very unpleasent presence in my dream, so i got rid of him … no need to describe how, it just wasn’t pleasent for him that’s for sure.
The next night i dream the same dark blue robe guy, but this time i dream more of them and one of them points a finger at me saying “this is the guy …”
The robe figures surround me and i giggle to myself thinking there’s nothing they could do. They were chanting some shit and i suddenly woke up abruptly.

That night was very quiet and the darkness in my room was quite intense as usually. So i was actually shocked i woke up from that nonsense, i mean it didn’t scare me or anything. I was wondering how and why that could happen. To confirm i am not actually still dreaming i then turn on the lights took a piece of paper and wrote something on it so i could have evidence for myself for the next morning or a later day when i wouldn’t be able to believe what i had just experienced.
It took me a while to get back to sleep that night as i was very irritated by what happened.

Over a year ago i had a different dream. This time inside a building, the walls were plain unpainted concrete or rock, not sure which anymore.
There were lots of people talking to eachother walking around and so fort.
At some point a few individuals (these were the bad guys) were randomly harming those innocent people around me, trying to establish their authority and also induce fear into the crowd.

I can’t be harmed in my dreams, it just how my dreams are, so they were trying vulnerable targets. Some people from the crowd seemed to have supernatural powers to defend themselves (well it was a dream so nothing unexpected), but the bad guys had they powerful strong leader so he took care of the resistence.

It felt unconfortable and annoying that those guys were around so i started getting rid of them, one by one. However some of them just wouldn’t die and would regenerate from any wounds and physical damage, just like i usually do when something happens to me in my dreams.
What i did is starting to bite their heads of and even crush them to stop them reviving. It helped. If you wonder why i did this, well usually i am a random different person in my dreams and hardly ever my actual self.

Both these dreams felt real and it stroke me as odd that these dream characters oposed me to that extent. In my dreams, the events are based on my whims and what i would like to or expect to experience, so this was very unusual for me.

Checking this forum i already see topics about people meeting in their dreams so i guess it might be possible and this answers one of my questions.
This brings me to my second question. Could there possibly be groups of people with telepathic abilites that learned to lucid dream and ruin other people’s dream experience by torturing them in their own dreaFirst i will start by presenting two examples of dreams that represent the thread’s title and which made me wonder if there are groups of people who can lucid dream, use telepathy and find excitement in harming others.

Years ago i had a dream of some weird guy in a dark blue robe, being some sort of evil magician. He was trying to be a very unpleasent presence in my dream, so i got rid of him … no need to describe how, it just wasn’t pleasent for him that’s for sure.
The next night i dream the same dark blue robe guy, but this time i dream more of them and one of them points a finger at me saying “this is the guy …”
The robe figures surround me and i giggle to myself thinking there’s nothing they could do. They were chanting some shit and i suddenly woke up abruptly.

That night was very quiet and the darkness in my room was quite intense as usually. So i was actually shocked i woke up from that nonsense, i mean it didn’t scare me or anything. I was wondering how and why that could happen. To confirm i am not actually still dreaming i then turn on the lights took a piece of paper and wrote something on it so i could have evidence for myself for the next morning or a later day when i wouldn’t be able to believe what i had just experienced.
It took me a while to get back to sleep that night as i was very irritated by what happened.

Over a year ago i had a different dream. This time inside a building, the walls were plain unpainted concrete or rock, not sure which anymore.
There were lots of people talking to eachother walking around and so fort.
At some point a few individuals (these were the bad guys) were randomly harming those innocent people around me, trying to establish their authority and also induce fear into the crowd.

I can’t be harmed in my dreams, it just how my dreams are, so they were trying vulnerable targets. Some people from the crowd seemed to have supernatural powers to defend themselves (well it was a dream so nothing unexpected), but the bad guys had they powerful strong leader so he took care of the resistence.

It felt unconfortable and annoying that those guys were around so i started getting rid of them, one by one. However some of them just wouldn’t die and would regenerate from any wounds and physical damage, just like i usually do when something happens to me in my dreams.
What i did is starting to bite their heads of and even crush them to stop them reviving. It helped. If you wonder why i did this, well usually i am a random different person in my dreams and hardly ever my actual self.

Both these dreams felt real and it stroke me as odd that these dream characters oposed me to that extent. In my dreams, the events are based on my whims and what i would like to or expect to experience, so this was very unusual for me.

Checking this forum i already see topics about people meeting in their dreams so i guess it might be possible and this answers one of my questions.
This brings me to my second question. Could there possibly be groups of people with telepathic abilites that learned to lucid dream and ruin other people’s dream experience by torturing them in their own dreams?

You have double-posted this…
On topic, I find it interesting that this actually happened to you. I’ve always thought that it could be heck of a fun for lucid dreamers to be able to gather and do some raids on others’ dreams. Normally the idea is not just to do bad stuff like bullying, but gathering to play a game together can be much more fun. If there are such groups of lucid dreamers, their variety wont be much different than the groups of people that there are on the internet.