Don't let your fears hold you back

I had an interest lucid dream experience last night;
I woke up in the middle of the night with a sound like binaural beats in my head.
So I want to increase the beats and enter a dream ( happens to me before ), the beats became so loud and a pressure in my head I thought I was going to ‘pop’ a blood vessel, I became afraid I might die so I stopped and opened my eyes got out of bed to get a drink or water and calmn down.
I lay back down and the beats are still there, I thought well I’m pretty sure I wont die so lets try this again, this time I was exploring and observing the beats rather then trying to force them. and in no time at all I found my astral body floating out and the begining of a really nice lucid dream.
So don’t let your fears hold you back from experiencing amazing things keep you thoughts silent and experience what is happening

I definitely agree.

It may sound weird, but once when i was getting Hypnogagic Hallucinations, and i thought my teddy bear was going to kill me. I was full on freaking out. Eventually i was like, “No, he’s on my team.” Suddenly i went into a dream where i was in an “Expendables” style team with my teddy bear. Sadly it wasn’t Lucid, but still a good message