Vivid lucid dreams Some tell me im not crazy...

I’ve been having dreams every night … there like reality I can talk to people, smell, feel, SEE not only that if I think of something.For example a sword I can control earth , fire and water also levitate things with my mind.Travel in space I can see other planets.

I had a dream that I was in a car with my sister and boyfriend , she was driving like a maniac so I made her pull over. I got out the car and sat on some steps and beside me was a backpack and bag. In the bag contained papers that had my named on it so I picked them up and got back in the car. Searching threw the back pack I discovered things from the future. We arrived back at my house after dropping off my bf , I started looking threw the papers and I discovered they were from the future.Some papers were for a veterinarian scholarship and I completed it , farther into the investigation I found a blue book with proof of star children and there was a picture of the alien race GREYS (This isn’t the first time I’ve dreamt about them) All the sudden 2 men showed up at the door claiming they needed to look threw the house for terrorist suspicionsI quickly gathered the papers and hid them in my sisters closet. I was in my room when they came up stairs and showed me a picture with Greys and stating I finally found proof they asked me about it and I laughed saying “I don’t believe in that stuff , It’s clearly fake” in my mind i told my self it wasn’t as I looked at this picture of them interacting with me.They went down stairs and I followed , I couldn’t make out there faces but I could clearly seemy moms face , the mans face started to morph and he turned into a tall alien creature with long arms , long legs and big black oval eyes.I got scared and immediately attacked the creature he gave mr a little cut and ended up stabbing it killing the alien (I woke up with s cut on my arm). 4 people showed up claiming they had to take me to meet a important man and they did. The man said he was a angel and I was a powerful starchild (also not the first dream claiming im a star child) and There was a war between angels and a bad race of extraterrestrial beings. He stated the people on Earth can’t see them and there is only certain people. That was my dream.

I don’t think you are sure crazy. In my opinion, some elements of your dream that can be making you think that you are crazy can be explained by some real life influences (much of my dreams sre influenced by things that happened with me or what I saw, mainly the last day).
The good control you have in your dreams are not something to worry, if you have enough belief it will work, it will work (the things usually happen like that in the dream realm). It looking like the reality it’s also common, and people you know in the dream is common to happen too.
The appearance and repetition of mystical creatures, like the starchilds and Greys are normal too, because they appear in our real life in movies, books, stories, etc., for example sometimes I dream about monsters/aliens, zombies and other things.
The appearence of things that are about the future are common too. Of course, you can choose if you believe or not if the things the dream said are true or not, like you can become a lawyer in the future, not a vet. some days ago, I saw a scene that was written “gama gold 726” in a wall in red. “Gama gold” has a meaning for me, and it could be the dream trying to tell me something about the future, or could be nothing.
The men that changed their faces happened to me too. In a false lucid dream I had (I think: I don’t know if I lose my lucidity fastly), when I was talking to a dream character, they started to change their faces.
For the last, the sensation that you were chosen or “special”, like the angel saying you are starchild, might be explained by some movies, that you watched and influenced your dreams: Percy Jackson, that he discover that he is a semi-god, that is the son of a god and a normal human. I can just think in this example now, but there are other examples in culture of people that discovered that they are part of an unknown thing. These examples could explain this characteristic of your dream.
I hope I was clear about it.