Any tips on how to get a first lucid dream easy

Ive just started to read about lucid dreaming and think it would be really cool to try. Any tips on how to get a lucid dream quick and easy?

I don’t think there are quick and easy way of lucid dreaming… On average, it takes 3 to 23 days for Newcomers to have their first Lucid Dreams:

For my part, I had my first ones naturally (and by Chance) but I learned to have them on purpose through the “Guide” part of LD4all.

The main tips are still quite the sames:
1st: write your Dream Journal
2nd: Do RCs often
3rd: Don’t give up
These are the Basics that you can first do nomatter what, then you can try another Technique (MILD, WILD, listening to guided lucid dreaming Meditation before sleeping) in Addition to These 3 but don’t try more than one at once or you will not be able to get any results…

I hope this will have still helped a bit, but you still should read guides from this Website or from others

Good luck! :happy:

The main thing is do reality checks (1 per hour) every day and dream journal faithfully as much as possible. And don’t give up. There will be times when you have a ton of enthusiasm and there will be hard times just don’t quit and you will have the results you want. The website www.worldofluciddreaming.com is very solid and I recommend the book “are you dreaming” by Daniel Love. Also if you smoke weed or drink alcohol try to keep that down to two days a week because it will affect your dreams. Staying hydrated and dietary choices influence them as well. Hope this helps, good luck. Don’t freak out if you miss some reality checks. It’s hard to always remember them. You will still get lucid

As for “quick and easy” , taking supplements or trying the wake back to bed technique would probably be your best options. But, lucid dreaming is a skill and like any skill it really takes, time, commitment, patience, and perseverance to get to the point of having lucid dreams frequently and being able to have a stronger ability to direct them and stay in them without waking up.