Questions on lucid dreaming.

Hi everyone am new to this forum and would like you to share your knowledge.
I have some questions but first I’ll give you an idea of where I’m at with the skill of lucid dreaming.
Very often I notice that I’m actually in a dream,when I do so I remain calm and have 2 choices:wake up or lucid dreaming which I’m fine at and here’s my questions:

1-I hate lucid dreaming for one reason:when I decide to do it I know that my body will paralyse itself,I FEEL paralysed right away as soon as it starts and I just can’t get used to this.Am I the only one who experiences it? If not is there a way to avoid this side effect? Also why does the paralysis occur in the first place?

2-This one is very important for me and makes me want to avoid lucid dreaming the most and that is,well first I’ll tell you why:
I’m a guy who works out a lot and so I put a lot of emphasis on my body and mind “recovery” which is the biggest key to success for me!
Which leads to the question:when I lucid dream,does my body still proceeds to repairing itself and recovering as it would in normal REM sleep? Because I don’t want to let go of recovery just to lucid dream.

3-I want to use lucid dreaming for “studying” .This can be a huge time saver,not only can I study while awake but also while asleep,say mathmetics maybe? Is that possible.
Or even better! I could practice things like parking my car in tough areas.
Do you use lucid dreaming to win time and learn things and be constructive? Or you just use it to have fun?

I’m sorry if this was not the proper forum to post this,thank you all in advance.

So:

That’s your problem, by knowing that your body will paralyse you’re actually saying your body in a dream to paralyse, in a dream expectation, thought, feeling they all are very powerful and they are equivalent to action. So if you knowing something will happen before it even happens that is an expectation and that expectation in a dreams immediately becomes an action, therefore you are the one that paralyses your own body just because you are expecting it to be paralysed.

I did the same thing by expecting that whenever I became lucid that I will wake up, the same moment that this thought crossed my mind I would wake up. So even before going to sleep try to accumulate positive thoughts and try to “see” in your minds eye how should the dream proceed from the moment of becoming lucid till the end which comes because you decided to end the dream.

1. For this I honestly don’t know and can’t tell for sure, but my opinion is that by becoming lucid we are not disrupting our body in its normal healing and recovering. If anything I think we are making it even more ready for the next day.

2. Studying - yes but to some extend.

Both, as was said in the movie Waking Life and I quote: