Subliminal Message Software for Windows 10

I have Windows 10 and have been trying to find a Subliminal Message software to gain the habit of performing Reality Checks during my dreams. But all of the Subliminal Message software I have found are old and not compatible with Windows 10.

Has anyone found software compatible with Windows 10?

Hmm, on some of your older programs, try right-clicking the executable and clicking “Troubleshoot Compatibility”
This should bring up a box that will ask you questions on what version(s) of Windows it used to work on.
If this doesn’t work, you may want to try looking for these kind of subliminals on Youtube. There are many different subliminal videos on there ranging from LD’ing to uh… yeah…

If you are really desperate to use the old programs that you have, you may actually want to try creating a virtual machine, that is to say, a computer inside of a computer. This would require some extra computational power as well as knowledge around the installation of Windows. You can use VirtualBox, or HyperV, which is built right into Windows, but disabled by default. Microsoft even makes pre-made Windows virtual machines, but these only work temporarily, assuming you don’t have any spare Windows 7 keys laying around.
developer.microsoft.com/en-us/m … tools/vms/

But if that third option sounded like the teacher from Charlie Brown, then try going for the first two.

Hope this helped!