dream recall is dead

hello everyone, i have a huge prolem with my dream recall

two months ago i started writing in my DJ. i had much vivid dreams and i remembered them really good. but last 2 weeks, i have only 1 dream in my DJ and i dont know how to remember my dreams better and more…

when i wake up, i can set my alarm to very high and hard tones, so i wake up very fast. i can also choose radio alarm, but i heared that thats also not good for your dream recall so when i wake up, i dont remember anything. sorry but i am not able to but another alarm, because i got it for my birthday from my parents and that was like 3 months ago or something… :eek:

i think my alarm is the problem, but i cant solve it buy easy buy another one (i also cant get my phone in my room) so i need to find something to solve this problem.

do you have any advice about this: if i wake up, do i have to lie still and try to remember my dreams while just laying there, or get to my Dj very fast? when i use the first option i accedently fall back to sleep and i didnt try the second one

if you have any advice or other tips for dream recall? please tell me :content:

I havent wrote down any of my dreams since the new year probably. That shouldn’t concern you as much. For me the most important thing for dream recall is just being able to link certain actions from waking life to dreaming. I might not remember what I dreamed after I woke up, but things I do throughout the day hint me of what I’ve dreamed of. Eventually I remember… An example would be right now - I dont remember what I dreamed today, but after a bit of effort thinking of what actions i did in the past minutes, hours, days, I kinda stumbled upon something common and remembered the dream theme right away. Knowing the dream theme I have proof of my dream and is much easier to remember after that.

I would advice you to start waking up before your alarm. When you go to bed and put your alarm, autosuggest yourself to wake up 10min before your alarm and really believe that you WILL wake yourself up 10 min before, with experience you’ll see that effectively you will be awake 10+/- min before the alarm.
Wake up naturaly help a ton recalling my dreams tho

Try this. Good guide.
https://ruledbrain.com/how-to-enhance-your-dream-recall/