LD4all Quest 107: March: Take a Trip!

LD4all Quest 107 [March]: Take a Trip!
Author: Mew151

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Take a Trip!
The world is a pretty big place! Surely there’s some place you’d love to travel to. Whether it’s a fancy visit to a beautiful city, a retreat to explore another culture of the world, or just admiring another wonder of nature, there are so many places to visit! What could be more relaxing than taking a break from reality and visiting your dream destination? Until we invent magical teleporters, the cheapest and fastest way to get to there is… through lucid dreaming! :universe:

For this Quest, we’re all going to be taking a trip to the location of our choice! The location can be anywhere you choose, whether it be somewhere on Earth, elsewhere in the universe, or even a fictional setting! They sometimes say that the journey is more important than the destination, so make sure you know how you’ll be getting there, such as a long road trip, an instant teleport, or even getting aboard a starship.

I hope we all go somewhere interesting for this Quest! Whether you go to Mars, Lilliput, or Osaka, the important thing is to have fun! :woot:

Have fun, and don’t forget to pack!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid :wink:
  • Travel to the destination of your choice
  • Note: You must actually go about getting there while lucid. Becoming lucid after the fact doesn’t count!
  • Bonus: Have an exciting journey to your dream destination (Not required to earn wings, but much more fun!)
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest:* Set your mind for this Quest. Think about the where you want to go while incubating a dream.

• Decide where you’d want to go, and what you would like to do while there.
  • To get to your dream destination, try simple techniques like opening a door and expecting it to be on the other side, or using a teleporter.
  • Also try taking more traditional methods of transportation like a plane or car. Be creative and have fun with this!
  • Have fun!

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic. :smile:

And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun! :happy:

And don’t forget to buy some souvenirs while you’re there! :grin:

So… can we take trains?

Finished!

My goal was to get to a campsite, which I had envisioned as a forest/lake sort of area. This was inspired by the LC.

Anyways, I was in a mysterious home when I became lucid and decided to go to the camp location. I walked straight through the window/wall and was enveloped in black for a few seconds before finding myself in a forest/lake sort of area (the kind of thing I imagine as camp-like).

The only other thing of note was that at certain points it almost seemed like a 3D/virtual reality world rather than a real world location, but eventually it looked realistic.

Complete!

I became lucid after I was told there was a portal in a dam that was in the paddock I was in.When I swam down I could breath under the water and became lucid. When I came up out of the water I was in a industrial estate. I told myself that when I turn around I will see a forest. I turned around and I was standing on the edge of my infamous pine forest. I decided I would go into the forest and find a group of people. I walked in the forest for a while and I finally found my destination! A party in the forest with people to spare! (LINK TO DJ)

WBTB Method. When my cat woke me up I used it! I tried my back first but then I turned on my stomach cuz I have spinal issues & it hurts. Took my Meds, smoked a cig, used the bathroom, fed my cat, read about lucid. Then I thought about Venice because I’ve always wanted to go & wanted it for a destination in my LD. & I suddenly remembered how much I slept when I was a child. I loved to dream. I had a traumatic childhood & I’d surrpressed this. I did my meditation & before long I was having a dream about my childhood friends & then it happend! I was on a staircase in the dream & then my friends were gone & I was outside. It was beautiful! The most vibrant colors I’ve ever seen even in real life & I was on street in Venice! And then I knew it. I knew I was Lucid Dreaming & I conciously opened my eyes. Lots & lots of ppl & color. And can’t say enough sbout the color! I could run really fast & I tried to push past some ppl who weren’t happy about that & I knew I shouldn’t do that so I flew over them, just like that! Easy peezy. And then I woke up… Talk about a rush! … And I feel refreshed. Like I did a work out & just feel all kinds of happy! I hope it counts cuz that’s where I wanted to go.

I am so glad people are back to quests. :content:

I had an ND yesterday. In it I took a bus and got lucid during the travel. It was nice but short. I went to a park. Watched a baseball match for a while and had food with strengthened senses then it suddenly started snowing and got cold. I worried if I could be cold IRL and woke up. Hope it encourages someone as well.

Cat WBTB. I am impressed.

source

Congrats to HeadInTheClouds, DTDownUnder and Elaineylane for completing this quest. :yay:

Qu will give the well earned quest wings to DTDownUnder and Elaineylane soon. Please be patient.

Tggtt I love that cat WBTB picture! :spinning:

The next quest is now available - LD4all Quest 108: May: LD4all’s 20th Anniversary Party!