Meditation

did you ever use meditation to get into a lucid dream (like MILD meditation or something?) please tell me if meditation works or not

Dear LucidMe,
Meditation is a great tool for having (more) lucid dreams. I do not often use it as an induction method, but it’s great for relaxation, visualisation and training a ‘lucid mindset’. Also, it’s great to do before sleeping or WILD.I highly recommend incorporating meditation in your daily routine.

P.S.: Je kunt Nederlands terugpraten of een PM sturen!

ohh je bent gewoon nederlands aahh, dankje voor je advies! de laatste tijd ben ik niet zo veel met LD 's bezig, maar ik ga het denk ik toch weer proberen, dankje :content:

I’ve found that successful WILD is almost like meditating, insofar as remaining an impartial observer in the emphemerality and evanescence of each moment. In the case of WILD, each moment is filled with hypnagogic imagery. As your vision gradually becomes inundated with this imagery, it coalesces into a tangible dreamscape.

WILD, like meditation, requires that one be present in the moment, and a certain inner peace follows from the natural progression of constant, impartial awareness. This peace makes sleep paralysis non threatening, and the impartiality makes it so that the hypnagogic imagery can continue uninterrupted; becoming too emotionally involved can halt the process of WILD.

However, I still have much to learn regarding both practices, so those more advanced than I am may have a differing opinion due to the breadth of their accumulated experience.